The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TB20220120 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Didn't manage to get a reply from her in her earlier stints and was apprehensive when I msged her again this time. Thankfully she said OK this round. First impression was that looks-wise she's not really my type. But after warming up to her I would say her looks are "cutesy-foxy". Easy to get along with and playability is high for a vanilla ML. Massage strength also surprisingly good. Will definitely RTM before she returns home, which is likely to be as soon as next week.

Edit: Forgot to mention the wardrobe mirrors... enjoyable view while she started her pre-flipover sensual.
I sent a message but have not received a response. Is there a problem with my appointment or does she need to wait 2-3 hours before responding?
Old Today, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7800 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
So far, those Grade AA ml graded by me are:

Kiki, Amei, Xiao Wan, Vicky and CC.

Four of them not available now. So left with Vicky apparently.

Best playability goes to Dan Dan.

Those don't like my taste can ignore them. Don't try already and come here cow bei cow boo.
Tried Vicky at L15 and she really look young and good. Tall at about 168cm, 30 years old but look young. Tattooed on both arms, legs and other area - u go explore and find out)

Nice full C cup very well enhanced. Suck to my heart content. But will have to pay a premium.. (tips - even $150 won’t get to suck get tittles.)

I paid once and think good enuff for me to savour others.
Old Today, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Anyone getting responses from kiki via text? Regret not having her wechat last time
Quote:
She is delisted. Should RTC liao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Looks like the rumour from few weeks ago was true
Quote:
Yah lor, just that she dun wan to admit.
死要面, as she does not want to leave a bad impression behind lor...
Old Today, 01:19 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 283 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4444 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Tried Vicky at L15 and she really look young and good. Tall at about 168cm, 30 years old but look young. Tattooed on both arms, legs and other area - u go explore and find out)

Nice full C cup very well enhanced. Suck to my heart content. But will have to pay a premium.. (tips - even $150 won’t get to suck get tittles.)

I paid once and think good enuff for me to savour others.
How I wish she can convert to a Condo ML, I dun mind paying her 200.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 01:20 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
At first, I thought she kenna white card. Look like it is not the case.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 1
IMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
So far, those Grade AA ml graded by me are:

Kiki, Amei, Xiao Wan, Vicky and CC.

Four of them not available now. So left with Vicky apparently.

Best playability goes to Dan Dan.

Those don't like my taste can ignore them. Don't try already and come here cow bei cow boo.
I considering Dan Dan too. Can share the playability ? 😁
Old Today, 01:24 PM
Samster

IMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
What's the story?
Old Today, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasterix888 View Post
Kiki was telling me that I have to buy clock to bring her out, if I am interested in her

Could be the reason she was denying it
Yup she got caught and rtc today. You should have cause now you got to go SZ to find her haha
Old Today, 01:33 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMMUSER3939 View Post
I considering Dan Dan too. Can share the playability ? 😁
Pretty, cute, active on bed. Girlfriend feeling gao gao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
The notion of splashing the cash to hasten the goal is not rocket science, but most people here understand it is not rational and frankly to pay premium for mass market service provider is quite duh. There are plenty of well to do cheongsters around, is not that they can't afford to pay extra, is a matter of it isn't money well spent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Outstandingly penned! What a wordsmith! This was the stand out quote for me in your post of many quotable quotes.

"....to pay premium for mass market service provider is quite duh".
Also we know there are well-to-do folks who do not like being taken for a ride by mediocre providers. Whether they can pay is quite beside the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That makes three au naturale, above D cuppers now in Singapore... Bao Zhi, Ruan Ruan and Rayna/Xuan Xuan.

My week looks bountiful.
What about your Vietbus?
Old Today, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pretty, cute, active on bed. Girlfriend feeling gao gao.
Hehe.. nice.. time to pay a visit. 😁
Old Today, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sinkieboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, any recommendations for MLs that are good for kissing / DFK services? I know Tomato is quite liberal with kisses.

Tysm in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1