The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, BobbyA, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, Keningau, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old Today, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

2 encounters in one day. second one was unplanned. for your reading pleasure.

resub at buku gula again to try my luck. some new faces. but not much responses, thought i might have wasted my money this time. but finally got one confirmed. and her pic looks really good too.

when she arrived, i was delighted she looked exactly like her pic, no filter or anything. she's shy but she makes the effort to chit chat. didn't like awkward silences but told her it's ok to be quiet.

at first on msg she said no kiss no bj no anal. but she got comfortable with me and we started dfk. she was still a bit shy as we undress but once we started doing it, she got into it and she knows how to move her body to my pounding. she was enjoying herself so much she got really wet. started in mish then flipped her for doggy. then told her to lie down and i grind on her ass.

too bad she's moving across the sea as she just accepted a new job. i was lucky to have met her and told her i'll find her again. she welcomed the idea.

before she left my hotel room, gave me another kiss on the mouth. i think we have built a connection.

second encounter.

a previous baby texted me out of the blue, said she's in town and her client canceled on her. so she gave me a good discount and said want to meet immediately. i wasn't prepared for this but told her to come anyway as it would be nice to see her again.

second time meeting her and she was much more fun since we already know each other. we chat, we joke. she even wore something sexy which i'm sure the hotel staff knew what we were up to.

she turned on her horniness and we hugged and dfk and i asked her for bj, and to my surprise she went for it without hesitation, because the first time she didn't give it. this time, even a bit of deep throat. then as i pounded her in a few mish positions she kept giving me the cfm look. i couldn't hold it for too long after that.

all in all, spent just over 1k that day but man, it was a good day.
Old Today, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maximus1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
2 encounters in one day. second one was unplanned. for your reading pleasure.

resub at buku gula again to try my luck. some new faces. but not much responses, thought i might have wasted my money this time. but finally got one confirmed. and her pic looks really good too.

when she arrived, i was delighted she looked exactly like her pic, no filter or anything. she's shy but she makes the effort to chit chat. didn't like awkward silences but told her it's ok to be quiet.

at first on msg she said no kiss no bj no anal. but she got comfortable with me and we started dfk. she was still a bit shy as we undress but once we started doing it, she got into it and she knows how to move her body to my pounding. she was enjoying herself so much she got really wet. started in mish then flipped her for doggy. then told her to lie down and i grind on her ass.

too bad she's moving across the sea as she just accepted a new job. i was lucky to have met her and told her i'll find her again. she welcomed the idea.

before she left my hotel room, gave me another kiss on the mouth. i think we have built a connection.

second encounter.

a previous baby texted me out of the blue, said she's in town and her client canceled on her. so she gave me a good discount and said want to meet immediately. i wasn't prepared for this but told her to come anyway as it would be nice to see her again.

second time meeting her and she was much more fun since we already know each other. we chat, we joke. she even wore something sexy which i'm sure the hotel staff knew what we were up to.

she turned on her horniness and we hugged and dfk and i asked her for bj, and to my surprise she went for it without hesitation, because the first time she didn't give it. this time, even a bit of deep throat. then as i pounded her in a few mish positions she kept giving me the cfm look. i couldn't hold it for too long after that.

all in all, spent just over 1k that day but man, it was a good day.
Bro, what's the damage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1