The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 20
dotcommer26 is one of the Best!dotcommer26 is one of the Best!dotcommer26 is one of the Best!
Smile Scoring on Thaifriendly - a guide

Had quite a few PMs to ask what to do and how I scored. Tot I make a post to share and also invite more to chip.

Pls note : if you don’t wanna invest time and effort, pls don’t read further… just pay and get and bonk. Easiest.

I usually get potential girlfriends whenever I go biz trip bkk, and in most cases, a true GFE for the 4-5 days that I’m there. And after I’m gone , just ghost and forget it . Save any trouble surely.

Steps

1. Get a TF account. (Free)
2. Get verified with photo (cos there’s a process to verify you and photo by phone cam). U can delete that photo after and use some photo with shades.
3. Use English profile (but put you are based in BKK , so u are searchable too)
4. Search by BKK 100km range for girls
5. Filter your age requirements (I go for 40 at least… better “experience” I feel) I’m not young anyway

The main aim here is to get their line account and be patient to follow up free msg every 10mins. Do not bother chatting in the app. Throw more bait out there and hit more targets. You never know who replies but it’s worth a shot. State fast msg that you are looking for girlfriend ask for line account. (Put everything in 1 msg) Once u do get the line ac , you are already 70% there. Some might not reply because they don’t know English.

There’s also a bonus sometimes where you are able to see some TF account names are basically the girls handphone number, so you can just add them in line immediately. I scored 1 this way… damn, she had a car… pick me up from airport… gave me a good CIM and swallow…. The best…

Obviously because I’m there for business, I’m usually in a 4 or 5* hotel , so that works as good bait too for the girl to know u are a working businessman and there for work etc. and also , the easiest to meet is at your hotel… say you landed, meet there coffee , etc etc… easiest. I even made it clear I’m not avail during day hours… as truly I’m at meetings… but when I’m back, I’m a happy man

I tried young… but mostly are sticky. And somehow feel the experience isn’t so gfe…. It’s usually the older ones who really will take care well, and let you have a good sleep. Im happier in the hotel tub with a beer and a woman… and no time limit…

Wishing all bros good luck and if you scored someday, congrats and enjoy.
Old Today, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcommer26 View Post
Had quite a few PMs to ask what to do and how I scored. Tot I make a post to share and also invite more to chip.

Pls note : if you don’t wanna invest time and effort, pls don’t read further… just pay and get and bonk. Easiest.

I usually get potential girlfriends whenever I go biz trip bkk, and in most cases, a true GFE for the 4-5 days that I’m there. And after I’m gone , just ghost and forget it . Save any trouble surely.

Steps

1. Get a TF account. (Free)
2. Get verified with photo (cos there’s a process to verify you and photo by phone cam). U can delete that photo after and use some photo with shades.
3. Use English profile (but put you are based in BKK , so u are searchable too)
4. Search by BKK 100km range for girls
5. Filter your age requirements (I go for 40 at least… better “experience” I feel) I’m not young anyway

The main aim here is to get their line account and be patient to follow up free msg every 10mins. Do not bother chatting in the app. Throw more bait out there and hit more targets. You never know who replies but it’s worth a shot. State fast msg that you are looking for girlfriend ask for line account. (Put everything in 1 msg) Once u do get the line ac , you are already 70% there. Some might not reply because they don’t know English.

There’s also a bonus sometimes where you are able to see some TF account names are basically the girls handphone number, so you can just add them in line immediately. I scored 1 this way… damn, she had a car… pick me up from airport… gave me a good CIM and swallow…. The best…

Obviously because I’m there for business, I’m usually in a 4 or 5* hotel , so that works as good bait too for the girl to know u are a working businessman and there for work etc. and also , the easiest to meet is at your hotel… say you landed, meet there coffee , etc etc… easiest. I even made it clear I’m not avail during day hours… as truly I’m at meetings… but when I’m back, I’m a happy man

I tried young… but mostly are sticky. And somehow feel the experience isn’t so gfe…. It’s usually the older ones who really will take care well, and let you have a good sleep. Im happier in the hotel tub with a beer and a woman… and no time limit…

Wishing all bros good luck and if you scored someday, congrats and enjoy.
Free sex or paid
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1