The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old Today, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 12
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
The Zubimendi deal falling through is very annoying, but not the problem. These things happen, but not having another 1 or 2 replacements in mind / lined up instead, is total negligence.

And to top it all off, 3 of our best players could be off for nowt next year. The Trent side of it is almost laughable. Should be raking in over £100m for him in today's market. Hard enough trying to convince players to stay, when Real come sniffing, but we're not even showing an ounce of ambition, which may encourage him to sign a new deal.

I'm struggling to wrap my simple brain around the fact we may not add a top player or 2 to our squad this summer, but it genuinely looks like a possibility.

Not even angry right now, just fed up with the way it's panning out
I am fearing the worst although Opta Computer gave Liverpool 5.1% for winning the league.

I will going for the worst that Liverpool may not make CL football.

I will stay without much expectation.

Why need so many executives but no signing??

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old Today, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 12
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Nunez style of play is not compatitible with the way Liverpool plays.
He was very effective every time he plays for Uruguay because they know how to play to his strengths..... the other players create spaces and supply him to finish the job whereas Liverpool makes him run around like a crazy horse.
Unless Slot is able to change the way Liverpool plays.... it is better for Nunez change club.
Slots pattern of play more suitable for Nunez.

Back to those days of passing and passing bola to build up.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1