The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Surprise experience at Cat 1 Spa

I don't usually like to go to those Cat 1 aka $88 Spa because we all know that these are marketing gimmicks and you will usually end up with the same service and ending regardless its $50, $58, $78 or $88 package.

However, recently a ML in a spa at Serangoon Road area caught my attention and I decided to just try her out of curiousity. It is a Cat 1 spa along Serangoon Road, alongside 3-4 other spas, near the old serangoon fire station. Went in and saw a damn chio receptionist. too bad she doesn't do massage.. lol. Paid the $89 and the ML brought me to the room. First impression from her tight uniform and yoga pants is that her body is damn solid, can see the body shape clearly. This made me happy enough to know that at least I am massaged by a pretty SYT, at least money not wasted.

Proceeded on with the massage as usual, she is new and can see that she is trying her best. Nothing to shout about. Then comes the flipping over. She started stroking my tool and got it rock hard. I wasted no time and started caressing her too. Nice smooth body and nice pair of boobs for a handful. Then i moved down and started fingering her from outside her yoga pants. OMG her reaction was so great and she was shivering all over. Seeing that she was really enjoyed it, i got more daring and pulled down her pants and started fingering her. Surprised she did not resist, probably because she was enjoying it. She was so so wet and I could feel her water dripping on my hand. Then all of a sudden, she heads down and started giving me DT BBBJ! I did not expect that because I only anticipated HJ in this kind of shop. The more rigorously I fingered her, the harder she sucked my tool and I almost exploded into her mouth. Next thing I know, she stopped the BBBJ and told me she wants it. And before I can response, she climbed onto me and put my tool into her. I was really stunned but was too high to resist. I have done raw with ML before but its with those I have known for a long time and has some confidence they are safe. This one was totally new to me, so I had mixed feeling of being worried but also wants it. She got on top of me and rode damn hard, fast and furious, all the while controlling her moans so that it will not be too loud and before I knew it, I came all into her.

This was the craziest experience I had in a long time, and the most dangerous one too. Luckily no weird illness so far. First time seeing a ML so sensitive at being touched at the pussy. When we all calmed down, I ask her what got into her and she just told me that she likes me and got the urge. Not sure if she says the same thing to everyone.. lol

Don't know if everyone can get this kind of excitement from her but for those who wanna try, can pm me for contact. Again, I must warn you might not get the same thing because this is afterall a Cat 1 shop, and I might be just lucky. Good for those who enjoy unlocking adventures.
Old Today, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 777 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of
Re: Surprise experience at Cat 1 Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
I don't usually like to go to those Cat 1 aka $88 Spa because we all know that these are marketing gimmicks and you will usually end up with the same service and ending regardless its $50, $58, $78 or $88 package.

However, recently a ML in a spa at Serangoon Road area caught my attention and I decided to just try her out of curiousity. It is a Cat 1 spa along Serangoon Road, alongside 3-4 other spas, near the old serangoon fire station. Went in and saw a damn chio receptionist. too bad she doesn't do massage.. lol. Paid the $89 and the ML brought me to the room. First impression from her tight uniform and yoga pants is that her body is damn solid, can see the body shape clearly. This made me happy enough to know that at least I am massaged by a pretty SYT, at least money not wasted.

Proceeded on with the massage as usual, she is new and can see that she is trying her best. Nothing to shout about. Then comes the flipping over. She started stroking my tool and got it rock hard. I wasted no time and started caressing her too. Nice smooth body and nice pair of boobs for a handful. Then i moved down and started fingering her from outside her yoga pants. OMG her reaction was so great and she was shivering all over. Seeing that she was really enjoyed it, i got more daring and pulled down her pants and started fingering her. Surprised she did not resist, probably because she was enjoying it. She was so so wet and I could feel her water dripping on my hand. Then all of a sudden, she heads down and started giving me DT BBBJ! I did not expect that because I only anticipated HJ in this kind of shop. The more rigorously I fingered her, the harder she sucked my tool and I almost exploded into her mouth. Next thing I know, she stopped the BBBJ and told me she wants it. And before I can response, she climbed onto me and put my tool into her. I was really stunned but was too high to resist. I have done raw with ML before but its with those I have known for a long time and has some confidence they are safe. This one was totally new to me, so I had mixed feeling of being worried but also wants it. She got on top of me and rode damn hard, fast and furious, all the while controlling her moans so that it will not be too loud and before I knew it, I came all into her.

This was the craziest experience I had in a long time, and the most dangerous one too. Luckily no weird illness so far. First time seeing a ML so sensitive at being touched at the pussy. When we all calmed down, I ask her what got into her and she just told me that she likes me and got the urge. Not sure if she says the same thing to everyone.. lol

Don't know if everyone can get this kind of excitement from her but for those who wanna try, can pm me for contact. Again, I must warn you might not get the same thing because this is afterall a Cat 1 shop, and I might be just lucky. Good for those who enjoy unlocking adventures.
I always go for new blood that they just started work, most of them don't have bf here so they also have the urge like us. If lucky meet those 大吃。after few return they auto drop their pants. The rest is all about how generous you give.
Old Today, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pipikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

hi bro, mind share ctc? thanks!
Old Today, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
I always go for new blood that they just started work, most of them don't have bf here so they also have the urge like us. If lucky meet those 大吃。after few return they auto drop their pants. The rest is all about how generous you give.
Yup I like this kind of fishing adventure too. More fun than just going straight to fuck shop
Old Today, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3379 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup I like this kind of fishing adventure too. More fun than just going straight to fuck shop
Same thought with U on this bro.

EXCHANGE IS WELCOME FOR 6 pts and above.-Sorry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1