The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 12
torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!
Re: My last straw on local's Spa scene, what is your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Sound like it is “quite normal” also that you always pay $239 to ML perhaps
Ah I see where I read the post wrong. I actually thought he paid for super happy. Wow if HJ then I no comment...even 2B for just HJ is not worth. Not normal then haha. Even $239 for super happy is not worth but I do see this is how some people here pay anyway entrance + 150.

I myself wont pay more than $58 entrance if I want super happy. I only willing to pay more entrance fee up to $68 if the massage is good. Super happy caps off at $120 for me. Won't pay more since I travel to either Thailand and Vietnam almost every 10 days.
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
VS Salon,
62, Jalan Harimau Tarum, Taman Century, 80250 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Paiseh i oni noe City Square & KSL, 2 very prominent shopping mall in JB wif lotsa SGporean visitors there, these ppl look at me really like one of a kind sia ..

City square has a few legit massage centre wif most of their masseuses' body either circular shape or round shape ..

But they hv many female customers thou, think they are SGporeans too ba

KSL has many manicure & pedicure centre occupying almost every floor, think most of their manicurists/pedicurists are Thai bu or Viet bu ba

This much i noe abt our neighbor la ..
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
rundevilrun87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Think probably JB side will follow SG operation pattern ba, think the 1st thing JB will do is to introduce the lucrative P-massage, hot oil massage, hot stone massage, bubble massage + ALL other money easy come type of massage la ..

Where is v salon in JB? ..
correction it's VS Salon, 60 SGD all included hair spa + BJ + CIM. sorry bro can find them on telegram or pm me because not very familiar with MY address, had quite a tough time finding my 1st visit, they not listed even on G maps
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3184 / Power: 23
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
I have been visiting local Spa, MP, TCM scene for as long as the past 6 years. Have seen massage prices from $45 per hour increase to $55 per hour, then increase to $68 per hour recently. I am talking about the basic normal body massage now most places are already charging $68.

Worst still, many of this so called SPAs have introduced the bullshit Hot Oil massage/ Bubble massage (whatever they called it) which cost $89 or $99 to massage your butt or lower part of your body, then the ML can offer HJ to you. That being said, even if the ML offers HJ to you, they still charge you 2 blues for a simple HJ with autoroam, and they said this is the standard market price for all Spas. I wondered which idiots set this price.

My last straw is on a fateful day 2 months ago in May. I have been following this regular ML of mine from day 1 she started working in SG. She a PRC who came to Singapore 6 years ago when she was 25. She have hopped around many shops from the $45 per hour till the $89 per hour shop she is in now. So this fateful day in May I visited her, as usual i took up the $89 package as this is the shop policy and after finishing the SOP, I took out 2 blues from my wallet and prepare to tip her, this is when she told me now every ML in the same shop have set the market price to $150 so you have to tip me $150 from now onwards. I lan lan took out another $50 and passed it to her.

6 years of supporting her and yet this is what she did to me. How much money I have spent on her during these period of 6 years. Told my friend about it and he laughed and jio me to venture the Spas in JB with him. I was much happier, the MLs in JB can really play and less money minded. More Nationalities to choose from, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesians. 1 hour of aromatherapy body oil massage cost only RM75, The tips for the MLs for HJ with autoroam depending on chemistry is a mere RM50. The total damage adds up is just RM125. RM125 is equivalent to SGD$36 based on the latest currency conversion. I can get the same thing for SGD$36 in JB compared to the SGD$239 ($89+$150tips) I get in Singapore.

In conclusion, that sums up my thoughts of the worrying local Spa scene currently. I hope the MLs in Singapore can wake up their bloody idea. Bros, thank you for reading, whether you agree with me or not, you can add in your inputs and thoughts below.
The Greedy Spa owner set the price la. pretty obvious and for the autoroam hj , set by the greedy ML. My take is total boycott and avoid thes $58, 68, 78, SPA , and whatever and support those $50-55 SPA. Only go to those that has 1hr $50 or maybe $55 . That it ! Other than that please TOTAL BOYCOTT $58, $68 etc and up. If all can stick together, in no time, the money greedy boss either has to adjust to our demand or close shop
Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited 3 times spa setting entrance fee 68 and 88 kind. All 3 times the asking was 50 for hj only and 100 for u to touch them plus hj. Got mixture of viet and china ML. Managed to negotiate the viet one to 60 to touch but then she wasnt even pretty
Honestly to pay 88 + 100 is too much for a hj. I rather save the money.
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
I have been visiting local Spa, MP, TCM scene for as long as the past 6 years. Have seen massage prices from $45 per hour increase to $55 per hour, then increase to $68 per hour recently. I am talking about the basic normal body massage now most places are already charging $68.

Worst still, many of this so called SPAs have introduced the bullshit Hot Oil massage/ Bubble massage (whatever they called it) which cost $89 or $99 to massage your butt or lower part of your body, then the ML can offer HJ to you. That being said, even if the ML offers HJ to you, they still charge you 2 blues for a simple HJ with autoroam, and they said this is the standard market price for all Spas. I wondered which idiots set this price.

My last straw is on a fateful day 2 months ago in May. I have been following this regular ML of mine from day 1 she started working in SG. She a PRC who came to Singapore 6 years ago when she was 25. She have hopped around many shops from the $45 per hour till the $89 per hour shop she is in now. So this fateful day in May I visited her, as usual i took up the $89 package as this is the shop policy and after finishing the SOP, I took out 2 blues from my wallet and prepare to tip her, this is when she told me now every ML in the same shop have set the market price to $150 so you have to tip me $150 from now onwards. I lan lan took out another $50 and passed it to her.

6 years of supporting her and yet this is what she did to me. How much money I have spent on her during these period of 6 years. Told my friend about it and he laughed and jio me to venture the Spas in JB with him. I was much happier, the MLs in JB can really play and less money minded. More Nationalities to choose from, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesians. 1 hour of aromatherapy body oil massage cost only RM75, The tips for the MLs for HJ with autoroam depending on chemistry is a mere RM50. The total damage adds up is just RM125. RM125 is equivalent to SGD$36 based on the latest currency conversion. I can get the same thing for SGD$36 in JB compared to the SGD$239 ($89+$150tips) I get in Singapore.

In conclusion, that sums up my thoughts of the worrying local Spa scene currently. I hope the MLs in Singapore can wake up their bloody idea. Bros, thank you for reading, whether you agree with me or not, you can add in your inputs and thoughts below.

Dude...starts with ^6 years how much u spoent....^ and ^look wat she did to you.

A. She milked u like a goat
B. You did it to yrself, cos, apparently yr vocab does not include the word N.O. and/or you are too small in the balls department to say it, or too desperate.

I am a mere foreigner here. Not a local, so i shud be at disadvantage based on global norms.

* i have literally never paid over 150 to fuk ( total total); usually 130

* i have never paid more than 70 for a full strip handy...tho i dont do handy often

* i have never laid on a massage bed like a wet flounder waiting for this weird local thing called GQ...(btw, tis idea is also weird aka unknown to most of my local HK, loxal PRC pals in the scene);

I go in, speak to the lady i want directly, tell her wat i want & my price.

Outcome 1. She declines, i walk.
Outcome 2. She accepts, i enter, we shag, i depart.

Just dun get why people here struggle with this concept.
Old Today, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 9
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry I’m same as other bros. This is not a worrying scene problem - this is a worrying punter problem. Bro, just say no.
I used to have limited opportunity to cheong and so I understand sometimes certainty from familiar ML is v. impt but fark $239??? Self inflicted. Got so many threads teaching what is the correct pricing. Even I blur sotong also only kenna one or two times then the burn feeling make me learn fast.
Anyway bro your username damn familiar. Hope you got whatever you wanted by starting this thread.
Old Today, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 9
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better
We don’t not get it. It’s a different dish that many of us like. You talking about durian we talking about chendol.
You just go to Dome 1 and 2 forum then don’t need to listen to us talk about our dish we like lor. Or better just go to Geylang for durian can liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Dude...starts with ^6 years how much u spoent....^ and ^look wat she did to you.

A. She milked u like a goat
B. You did it to yrself, cos, apparently yr vocab does not include the word N.O. and/or you are too small in the balls department to say it, or too desperate.

I am a mere foreigner here. Not a local, so i shud be at disadvantage based on global norms.

* i have literally never paid over 150 to fuk ( total total); usually 130

* i have never paid more than 70 for a full strip handy...tho i dont do handy often

* i have never laid on a massage bed like a wet flounder waiting for this weird local thing called GQ...(btw, tis idea is also weird aka unknown to most of my local HK, loxal PRC pals in the scene);

I go in, speak to the lady i want directly, tell her wat i want & my price.

Outcome 1. She declines, i walk.
Outcome 2. She accepts, i enter, we shag, i depart.

Just dun get why people here struggle with this concept.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1