The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2024, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Woshiidoudou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickeric View Post
Finally get to try May, here to contributing my FR again...

(Once bitten twice shy)
Instead of contacting counter to check/make appt, this time I texted May directly.

After informing the massage menu I wanted & agreed upon the total damage, secured a timing with and went down.

Reached counter, same lady at counter n told me to go Rm 1 @Lvl 2... Rm door was open, so obviously noone was using... Changed & quickly used my Shun Bu & fly across the hall to use the toilet & fly back. Then patiently wait for May to arrive

(Look & appearance - May)
She knocked on the door to ensure I'm ready before she came in.

Previously saw her across the hall from a distance n felt she resemble the photo 95%. However, from a closer look, felt she look older & thinner than photo. But definitely still her, but maybe 85% resemble the photo. But dun be too disappointed cause her look will grow on you.

Also after checking out her overall body, felt she is too skinny and felt a little disappointed, BUT~~~ (To be continue)

Personality wise, she is friendly & chatty n kept putting on a smile. We chat alot on the Massage menu & package most bro preferred and she said she understood.

Overall: 6/10 initially, 7/10 after look grow on you.

(Massage)
*continue from but~~~

When come to Massage, surprisingly she has decent good strength. She also offered back stepping with I love... she has gd step stepping skill n I really enjoy it alot... alot of crack crack~~~

Overall: 10/10

(Others)
*continue from but~~~

No question was popped cause total damaged agreed before appt...

She took things slow and sensation, it felt really good. Love the way she use her magic hand to caress & do the strokes~~~

Overall: I give 13/10...

RTM: 120% a YES!!!
@Rickeric bro, thanks a lot for your detailed FR! I’ve sent you a DM, mind helping me out haha thanks!
Old 21-08-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 1
MassageGuide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMassageGuide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMassageGuide is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Li Xin Spa @ 30 Sago Street (good massage 老字号)

✨Li Xin Beauty Wellness✨

Address: 30 Sago Street, Singapore 059024

Opening Hours: 9am to 10.30pm

Call 62253231 or 91121766 for appointment.

老字号 Shop That Guarantees Good Massage At Only $58/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Old Yesterday, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 16
Rickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My FR again (ML - May of cos)

After 1st encounter, kept dreaming of beautiful scenery. Was ard the corner after meeting fren for makan... decided to try my luck again. Texted May & bingo, she was available.

(Counter experience)
Nothing to comment since this rd was not the ex-boss lady @counter.

But 1 thing I like, recent times I been here 3 times (Joyce 1 time, May 2 times). All 3 attempts I chose $58 package. Counter not even once tried to forcefully upsell me.

(Room)
Was assigned room-3 @lvl 2

This rd May was there to welcome me, n she waited for me in the room while I use the bathroom.

Saw the new ML sitting at the hallway. Though felt abit paiseh, but still quickly do my Shun bu back & forth the Hall to use the bathroom with only a towel wrapping ard. (Hall of Shame)

1st impression of new ML, seem ok.

(May - look)
I need to correct my previous rating on May. Previously I said she only resemble 85% of the photo, I was wrong... it was the hair...

When she massage me the 1st time, her hair was tied up.. as her face structure is those thinner type, so I thought the photo was 4-5 yrs ago when she has more rounder.

But when she welcome me at the door, her hair was let down, it did not make her face look thin. It's the splitting image from the photo. She also told me the photo she posted was only taken 4mths back.

Look wise, revise from 85% to 99%.

(Massage)
I did little massage this rd, I told May my main intention is for edging massage & main menu...

She laugh & obliged but insisted to do a 踩背 for me 10min to 开my背 to make me feel more relaxed & comfortable.

(Others)
I won't go into details (as u know).

But one of the fun & interesting things happened was~~~ May had this lock, and I'm not a good blacksmith myself, I always had to unlock the mystery lock using 2 hands.

May knowing my shortfall insisted to train me with one hand and patiently guide & taught me how. Many times I wanna gave up cause I dun want precious sec to slip away (every sec counts). She would gently slap my other hand n encouraged me not to give up. N tada~~~ I succeeded n learn the trick hehe...

RTM - Yes!!!
Old Yesterday, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

2 consecutive FR for May, seems like u in love with her sia.
Anyway, up u point for ur FR format, nice to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickeric View Post
My FR again (ML - May of cos)

After 1st encounter, kept dreaming of beautiful scenery. Was ard the corner after meeting fren for makan... decided to try my luck again. Texted May & bingo, she was available.

(Counter experience)
Nothing to comment since this rd was not the ex-boss lady @counter.

But 1 thing I like, recent times I been here 3 times (Joyce 1 time, May 2 times). All 3 attempts I chose $58 package. Counter not even once tried to forcefully upsell me.

(Room)
Was assigned room-3 @lvl 2

This rd May was there to welcome me, n she waited for me in the room while I use the bathroom.

Saw the new ML sitting at the hallway. Though felt abit paiseh, but still quickly do my Shun bu back & forth the Hall to use the bathroom with only a towel wrapping ard. (Hall of Shame)

1st impression of new ML, seem ok.

(May - look)
I need to correct my previous rating on May. Previously I said she only resemble 85% of the photo, I was wrong... it was the hair...

When she massage me the 1st time, her hair was tied up.. as her face structure is those thinner type, so I thought the photo was 4-5 yrs ago when she has more rounder.

But when she welcome me at the door, her hair was let down, it did not make her face look thin. It's the splitting image from the photo. She also told me the photo she posted was only taken 4mths back.

Look wise, revise from 85% to 99%.

(Massage)
I did little massage this rd, I told May my main intention is for edging massage & main menu...

She laugh & obliged but insisted to do a 踩背 for me 10min to 开my背 to make me feel more relaxed & comfortable.

(Others)
I won't go into details (as u know).

But one of the fun & interesting things happened was~~~ May had this lock, and I'm not a good blacksmith myself, I always had to unlock the mystery lock using 2 hands.

May knowing my shortfall insisted to train me with one hand and patiently guide & taught me how. Many times I wanna gave up cause I dun want precious sec to slip away (every sec counts). She would gently slap my other hand n encouraged me not to give up. N tada~~~ I succeeded n learn the trick hehe...

RTM - Yes!!!
Old Yesterday, 03:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reddangkiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
@Rickeric bro, thanks a lot for your detailed FR!

I gotta say you are like my twin bro! I had similar experience with you! Though it’s bad experience with that front desk, seem you are enjoying the massage part still, lucky you!

My story:
Went there awhile ago and had very bad experience with the counter.

I got some spare time and seek for some place to spend my time. Went into that shop and opt for a basic package (58) as I would like to use some bath in hot day. else I would just go for the foot massage.
The front desk (Fat aunty) tried to upsell me, which I rejected politely…
Is that fat aunty at the counter is deaf or something?

She charged me 88 for that still!!
Fortunately I found that before I tap my card. Things settled under the suspicious atmosphere…

I went up and found the room that she told me was occupied!

I went down again to clarify with her and got assigned to another room. I went up again and waited in the room for over 10 mins and nobody show up. That’s ridiculous, I could heard some ML are chitchatting around and I am not asking for a specific ML at that time, the shop don’t have much client at that time, I was wondering why it takes them so long to react, might be overbook or so? I don’t fking know.
I would say the arrangement from the front desk is very reactive and not on par with other MP.

Finally a young gal show up, she couldn’t speak good mandarin or English. The message part is just alright but not very on spot, she tried to up sell me for 1B but i don’t got the time and mood anymore. So I just refused right away and not sure what the content is.
Despite seeing some good FR here, thanks to that stupid front desk, I am still hesitate to try out this MP again, might be I will only go when there is some gem worth explore.

Therefore, bro, mind sharing the ML ctc, service and damage in PM pls?
Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reddangkiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
@Rickeric bro, thanks a lot for your detailed FR!

I gotta say you are like my twin bro! I had similar experience with you! Though it’s bad experience with that front desk, seem you are enjoying the massage part still, lucky you!

My story:
Went there awhile ago and had very bad experience with the counter.

I got some spare time and seek for some place to spend my time. Went into that shop and opt for a basic package (58) as I would like to use some bath in hot day. else I would just go for the foot massage.
The front desk (Fat aunty) tried to upsell me, which I rejected politely…
Is that fat aunty at the counter is deaf or something?

She charged me 88 for that still!!
Fortunately I found that before I tap my card. Things settled under the suspicious atmosphere…

I went up and found the room that she told me was occupied!

I went down again to clarify with her and got assigned to another room. I went up again and waited in the room for over 10 mins and nobody show up. That’s ridiculous, I could heard some ML are chitchatting around and I am not asking for a specific ML at that time, the shop don’t have much client at that time, I was wondering why it takes them so long to react, might be overbook or so? I don’t fking know.
I would say the arrangement from the front desk is very reactive and not on par with other MP.

Finally a young gal show up, she couldn’t speak good mandarin or English. The message part is just alright but not very on spot, she tried to up sell me for 1B but i don’t got the time and mood anymore. So I just refused right away and not sure what the content is.
Despite seeing some good FR here, thanks to that stupid front desk, I am still hesitate to try out this MP again, might be I will only go when there is some gem worth explore.

Therefore, bro, mind sharing the ML ctc, service and damage in PM pls?
Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is apple still there?
Old Yesterday, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Putlittlein is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Is apple still there?
Yes she is