The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Areallyzara, Avanaomi, Blaireleah, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, CHANEL, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn

Old Today, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
flyg6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

FR for Elecher: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=841312

With so many gleaming and positive reviews, Elecher is undoubtedly the top queen in this Dome. I will add another one as a perfect 5 star encounter.

Just by looking at her pictures, I had already drool buckets. Finally managed to find time and made an appointment. Thank you for the fast reply and last minute arrangement. Location is perfect and discrete with both indoor and outdoor public parking available nearby.

When I walked in the door, she's already in her hot yoga attire accentuating her perfect body shape. She was getting ready for her class right after our encounter. We immediately hit off on the right note, and somehow just felt familiar with each other. Turns out we had a lot of commonalities from our background to the language we speak. Had a great chat before it turned into sexy chats and then we were lost in lover's embrace and kissing. The rest are up to your imagination. Great bonk! Will return...next time with uniforms and threesomes. Yummy!

Keep supporting her. She is genuine and down to earth. From bonks to even social dates which is available from her. She will definitely steal the show as your partner on social meets. She deserves the top award here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1