The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkieboy View Post
Agreed bro.

Asking about my NS, saying I 帅, the long lip kisses, the patience and smiles throughout, helping me get dressed after, the sexual health advice, the cute emojis in her SMS ...

Maybe for the newer guys like myself, it's the little things like these that linger . Sad to say that some Sinkie guys will never get this level of treatment from their gfs / wives...

(FWIW, I'm just a run-of-the-mill uni student... so not a high-value target by any measure).
you syt to them ma hahaha.
enjoy your youth bro.
Old Today, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wanted to share my experience with Ban Xia since it was different from what i saw on the forum.

Location: Near to a market and food centre which open till late.

Place: Condo but a simple room with massage bed and a shower pod. Don't think it is big enough for shower together. Stay with a not bad looking FL. According to Ban Xia, can double fly with her room mate.

Looks: 15% discount - still pleasant. Late twenties / early thirties.

Body: Slightly on the meaty side but not michelin type. Natural C.

Massage: This is the part I didn't expect much. She put in effort to massage. Slightly better than most condo mls but cannot be compared to the pro. Spent nearly 30 mins on it.

Sensual: Will initiate different positions. Possible to do bf. Light peck on lips. But limited because of the massage bed size.

Attitude: Quite friendly and could chat much. Sweet voice. Not necessarily gfe but definitely like a good friend feel. Finished slightly past an hour. Basically got stuck for 5 mins when her roommate's friend came to visit.

Payment: She accepts paynow / paylah. But nah... cash is always a safer option.

RTM: Idk. Still trying to find a ml who can massage and has good playability.

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/ban-xia-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1