The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
CuriousPatrick9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Here in SG from Sydney and was looking forward to hooking up with a hot ladyboy. Went o Rowell and just had the hottest fuck with Katrina.
She did not disappoint on these stellar reviews she's been getting.
Bit of context, I'm muscular, good-looking and know how to talk nice to these girls. I think she liked that and we had a quick chat before getting down to business.
Kissing was sensual and intense. Both sucked each other and she slapped me and face fucked me. She bent me over and rimmed me and sucking me from behind. Then she lubed up and started fucking me. Slow ar first cos I am super tight and haven't bttmed much. She kept yelling out, you're so tight I wanna cum boy...
I was her last customer and she wanted to unload. She spun me around and went missionary jerking me until I exploded. But she wasn't done, picking up the pace propping my legs up in the air pounding hard. Boom I came again, I think I was screaming in pleasure and she leaned in an kissed me. Then she pulled out and came all over me.
We kissed and she cleaned us up.
Then we kissed more and started sucking each other again.
The the madame came in saying they we closing and I had to go. At that point two other girls came in, and started playing around with me and Katrina. Jokes mostly but I did get a kiss from each of them, a good squeezing of their tits and ass and got another little cock in my mouth.
Overall experience was great
however, I have to point out that the room, and over establishment is pretty disgusting.
Old Yesterday, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousPatrick9 View Post
Here in SG from Sydney and was looking forward to hooking up with a hot ladyboy. Went o Rowell and just had the hottest fuck with Katrina.
Bit of context, I'm muscular, good-looking and know how to talk nice to these girls. I think she liked that and we had a quick chat before getting down to business.
Kissing was sensual and intense. Both sucked each other and she slapped me and face fucked me. She bent me over and rimmed me and sucking me from behind. Then she lubed up and started fucking me. Slow ar first cos I am super tight and haven't bttmed much. She kept yelling out, you're so tight I wanna cum boy...
I was her last customer and she wanted to unload. She spun me around and went missionary jerking me until I exploded. But she wasn't done, picking up the pace propping my legs up in the air pounding hard. Boom I came again, I think I was screaming in pleasure and she leaned in an kissed me. Then she pulled out and came all over me.
The the madame came in saying they we closing and I had to go. At that point two other girls came in, and started playing around with me and Katrina. Jokes mostly but I did get a kiss from each of them, a good squeezing of their tits and ass and got another little cock in my mouth.
however, I have to point out that the room, and over establishment is pretty disgusting.
Dude, that is considered really good for Desker standards considering that it was just renovated. Ask the OGs here of their memories BEFORE the renovation. It was the wild days of Desker when they sat and walked along the walkways. You pretty much would get groped if you went too close. The house which you went to was pretty much falling apart, beams were rotten and you pretty much wondered if it was going to collapse when you walked down and not to so much trip and fall over one of the girls. And there was NO air-conditioning, yeah..it got hot and sweaty and not just from the sex. Try one of the "girls" from the inner lane and the rooms were that bad. So, i wouldn't complain. If you want a nice location, you can always go Geylang though that'll cost or bring one of the Desker girls to a hotel.
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousPatrick9 View Post
You should have brought them to the nearby Tai Hoe hotel for a 4some.
It's their default hotel whenever they do outcalls with customers..... and depending on which LB you take it is affordable too @ $150 for 2 hrs.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1