The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo99 View Post
just wanted to leave a positive MR for Xi Mi
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xi-mi-massage/

i don’t visit ML often and i decided to try someone new today. tried the Nuru and let’s just say i left a very happy man
- place was reasonably clean
- reasonably new MRT with parking options
- 90% close to photos
- she was slim and very fair skin
- Nuru in full nude and sensual was amazing

she’s pretty new so give her a try!
Hi bro, is the Nuru done on air mattress? TIA
Old Yesterday, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lolsterkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any ML offering tarma? Been wanting to try
Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
graphis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman9999 View Post
Wanted to share my experience with Ban Xia since it was different from what i saw on the forum.

Location: Near to a market and food centre which open till late.

Place: Condo but a simple room with massage bed and a shower pod. Don't think it is big enough for shower together. Stay with a not bad looking FL. According to Ban Xia, can double fly with her room mate.

Looks: 15% discount - still pleasant. Late twenties / early thirties.

Body: Slightly on the meaty side but not michelin type. Natural C.

Massage: This is the part I didn't expect much. She put in effort to massage. Slightly better than most condo mls but cannot be compared to the pro. Spent nearly 30 mins on it.

Sensual: Will initiate different positions. Possible to do bf. Light peck on lips. But limited because of the massage bed size.

Attitude: Quite friendly and could chat much. Sweet voice. Not necessarily gfe but definitely like a good friend feel. Finished slightly past an hour. Basically got stuck for 5 mins when her roommate's friend came to visit.

Payment: She accepts paynow / paylah. But nah... cash is always a safer option.

RTM: Idk. Still trying to find a ml who can massage and has good playability.

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/ban-xia-massage/
When did you visit her? She actually rtc on 15 sep. It's a one bed room condo unit not really shared with any other FL. Also it's separate toilet. I wonder if you met the correct person.
Old Yesterday, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 17
scandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xin-er-massage/

Though I know she is a FL still find her very attractive and decided to give her a try. Face and body is as per posted, little filter. Her figure is really good, slim and well toned. Massage is minimal but she do know how to tease, ended up gave in to her seduction and took the full package at 280. After the deed still stayed behind and cuddle for awhile before leaving.
Old Yesterday, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Dan Dan and concur with most of the positive MR about her here. To me, She is like the colick u want to jio for tea break cause she is funny and beautiful. Will RTM when $$ permits
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
LBJForever is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Tried Dan Dan and concur with most of the positive MR about her here. To me, She is like the colick u want to jio for tea break cause she is funny and beautiful. Will RTM when $$ permits
You should try her Juagen next time which is underatedly good! Might have to skip massage if only book 1hr, so you can enjoy her usual sensual and finish off with a blast!
Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of light

Review for recent visit

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/qing-qing-massage/

location: east but not G area. familiar location for many old timers and brings back memories of my fav ML last time

looks: looks like the listed pics but minus the meitu on the skin so I give her 6.5-7. Very early thirties

body: about 163-165cm, smooth long legs and a nice natural B. Slim too and quite perfect tbh

massage: not much technique and strength but it was pretty comfortable

sensual/gfe: FN and pretty SOP. Also I was too tired and I did not really converse much and attempt to cross any boundaries. So expectedly it was a rather cold session but I can sense that she is the kind who will also need some time to break ice so I will plan to rtm and see how it goes next round

Totally no shortchange of time and she is not a time watcher and zero phone usage
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphis View Post
When did you visit her? She actually rtc on 15 sep. It's a one bed room condo unit not really shared with any other FL. Also it's separate toilet. I wonder if you met the correct person.
Wouldn't be surprised if it is a different person since my experience differed quite a bit from what I read here.
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator28 View Post
Very funny this one. Occasionally reply me but when i want to confirm date and time, pull a disappearing act. Wah, i think high probability of kanna aeroplane even if managed to book....LOL
tried to contact her for RTM but didn't get a reply. then noticed that all her ads on various sites were taken off.

talk halfway disappear could be kena raid. i hope i'm wrong and she just rtc for a short break.
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
Review for recent visit

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/qing-qing-massage/

location: east but not G area. familiar location for many old timers and brings back memories of my fav ML last time
I tried her once because I was curious to know what flat boobies are like. For a vanilla ML, I think she is quite horny, dripping wet below and left wet patches where she sat on me.
Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MR for my recent visits not including those already rtc.

Nancy
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/nancymassage/

Environment: Singles condo. Showered alone and using disposable towels.Bed has a creaking sound.

Looks: ~10-20% discount. Boobs should be small B or A. Slim body. Down south unsure as she was SN and didn't allow roaming there (YMMV). Boobs can zhut but I tasted cigarettes which she says she doesn't smokes...

Massage: Light presses.

Sensual: No DFK, leg kiap super tight to prevent I roam. GFE was low too. (YMMV)

Overall: Quite disappointing given the few rave reviews before. But YMMV, so what could you do if you don't look like Andy Lau or I just caught her on a bad day. Anyway she is on tourist VISA and should be leaving soon.

Ting Zi
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/ting-zi-massage/

Environment: Singles condo. Normal towel provided. Plays music and occasionally sings along to it too.

Looks: Very close resemblance to her advertisement. Boobs are B and can zhut. Body not fat at a very nice proportion.

Massage: Decent.

Sensual: Vanilla as advertised but got better GFE (YMMV)

Overall: Decent choice for a vanilla afternoon with a pretty gal.

Xue Bai
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xue-bai-massage/

Environment: Singles condo. Normal towel provided. Fruits and water offered.

Looks: Face resemble her advertisment but need add abit of meat. Boobs should be C, a handful to play with and zhut. Body slightly meaty. Was wearing her black translucent lingerie and did not go FN (on period according to her).

Massage: Decent.

Sensual: Vanilla. (YMMV)

Overall: Not a time watcher chatted and went overtime before we realized.

Last edited by Jondahesus; Today at 01:15 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
aini111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphis View Post
Should be the different person, the same number used by https://sglonelyguy-35.com/luo-luo-massage/.

Sad to hear she has RTC, any idea will she be back?
Old Today, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 18
thickhead is one of the Best!thickhead is one of the Best!thickhead is one of the Best!thickhead is one of the Best!
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited one of the often quoted ML this evening, near Little India.
Upon seeing her, I was quite surprised as she was nowhere near the photos in SLG.
(Only similarity is her white dress).

I deliberated a bit before deciding to walk away.
She was very friendly and said it's Ok.
I felt bad and gave her a $10 tip.

End of encounter.

Sigh, maybe I am difficult to please.
I decided not to name her because one man's meat is another man's poison.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1