The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Today, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
Wee0502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Will only recommend delay spray for bros with PE. Otherwise it'll be detrimental for the enjoyment of sex. I put on 2 sprays once and couldn't cum after 20 min wtf.

The product I use is blisswater. Can buy from shopee.
The FL must wonder what was wrong. Haha.
Old Today, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 17
Daiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Catherine from SNS

She look much better looking then the one being advertise. Young, elegance and beautiful with long hair, seductive, charming, alluring and clubber lady look.

Her body was perfect for me and just my cup of tea. She has the model like tall, slim with fair smooth skin, some tattoo and a hot shapely ass. All was natural and proportionate statistics. Boob was big and nice, it just fit into her body, nice to fondle, lick and touch

She is a kisser. Damn good one. She holds your head, pulls you close, caress you like her BF when kissing. French like long lost lover. French like no tomorrow. The tongue knows no boundaries, I almost forgot which one is my tongue.

She love cock and was good in handling it despite the size was big. Good suction with slurping effect and she knows how to DT starting slow licking my dick then suddenly pushing her throat down my dick slightly gagging herself.

Her pussy was wet and tight! It was clean shaven. I gave her a tongue lashing and and went wild moaning louder her hands placed on my cheeks. I repeatedly banged and painted her until she climaxed.

She was wild and responsive in bed. We did so many positions till lost count. Sexy and lustful expression with soft moan and we change to lotus, missionary and she was moaning and whining while I pump her hard and deep in spooning till both of us cummed together.

The gfe was max, Very strong bf and gf feel. Will cuddling you and pamper me. Non rushing and all out. Guy who are into tall hot lady, she is the one.

Thank SNS for the arrangement.

Welcome to exchange points.

Last edited by Daiso; Today at 10:11 AM.
Old Today, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 8
camtoeluv is a Helpful and Caring Samstercamtoeluv is a Helpful and Caring Samstercamtoeluv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable: SNS
Model: Arina

. mafia mistress young lady vibe
. her face looks kinda flawless and beautiful look
. long brunette hair with fair smooth skin
. petite size with a nice hourglass-shaped body with nice ass
. some tattoo on the arm, bros who don't like tattoos can skip.
. natural, soft and nice shape boobs fit her figure
. nipple was sensitive nice to fondle, suck and lick
. she was able to hold conversations and speaks decent english..

The Action
• BBBJ – strong suction and lick my rod wet and slurpy, can blow for long, occasionally DT. Balls feel slurpy and wet.
• Frenching – she is a very good kisser as well. DFK is there with tongue fight, but yet also quite passionate in just normal kissing
• Cathbath – good teaser and lick my ear and neck, nipple very shiok
• Painting – Pussy was clean shaven with no smell. Super wet and tight. Moans gets louder and she get horny with my painting tempo and movement.

Service was top notch. She was naughty in bed, we did cowgirl and missionary. For cowgirl I can say she damn good rider all I can say. For missionary, she grab me tightly and she able to take hard and deep pumping, her moaning and CFM expression was damn horny and enjoyable.

It was a sexify session and she was not a time water. I enjoy my time with her and being pamper by her.

Thanks SNS.

Last edited by camtoeluv; Today at 01:22 PM.
Old Today, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Amazing FR bro! Salute you! Rika is truly every man’s dream cum slut and I am already planning my third session with her! To other bros, if you are thinking of visiting Rika, don’t hesitate! Rika will be leaving our shores this week as she needs to go back to Japan to shoot her next JAV, so book her while you still can! I will remember my fuck sessions with Rika for the rest of my life!
She seems to be in her early 30s from the AV website biodata ... Hmmm
Old Today, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 15
bigcici deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigcici deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pam SNS

Look: She is not model kind of looks. But more like the girl next door uni student that never dated before and forever looks so shy.

Body: tall and slender with very lean and tight figure. Huggable with fair smooth skin and
nice perky ass

Boobs: C cup boob size with nice sensitive and erected nipple, nice to feel, touch, lick , suck and grope it.

French: Her lips was soft and thin, her tongue fight was power.Intense sensual and powerful type with no bad beath.

Pussy: Clean shaven pussy. Gets wet easily. Auto-spread her legs granting complete access for me. Those gentle flicks and strokes drove her nuts!

Blowjob: Tongue flicking and twirling around my head feel damn shiok. very auto go deep and fast, played with my balls and licking around it. Super good feeling, she done it like a pro.

Fuck job: Started cowgirl and slow and not rushing at all. Speed slow and deep with each thrust and she start to moan. Switch to missionary penetrate her deep and hard. Last, change to doggie, pussy was tight and the feeling was superb that make me shoot my load.

GFE: clingy and her gfe factor damn high, i think i kena kc already. Get get enough type and will make you not to forget her type.

Washed up, tipped her for her effort and left the room as a sextisfied man.

RTF, yes when my vitamin m replenish.

Thanks SNS for the arrangment.
Old Today, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Possible. Asked her same qn ytd. She said that's not her real age. Didn't want to say younger or older but doesn't matter. I think no one will reject. Booked my rtf with her tomorrow.

To all bros still considering, mai tu liao! Getting increasingly hard to book already.
Old Today, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Kingsmen89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Hi bro! Yes I wouldn’t say Rika is the SYT and GFE type of girl, she is more of the PSE type of girl who definitely knows what she is doing on the bed and will make you cum very quickly if you don’t control well. She is worth a try if you are looking for the PSE and slutty experience, but maybe not if you are into SYTs!

Having said that, Rika is very pretty and I agree with bro Trafalgar that I don’t think any bro will reject her when they see her, especially when she strips naked in front of you and you see her big natural boobs and waxed clean pussy in their full glory!

Depending on bros’ tastes, Rika may not be your cup of tea if you are looking for a 21 year old SYT. But with the range of girls that bros VPremium and JAVGirls are offering, I am spoilt for choice most of the time!

Happy bonking bro!
Old Today, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
airness89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Isabel from Yxuan…

Syt with slim body and long legs. Able to take deep throat during bbbj and can take hard pounding in various positions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1