The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotTalent View Post
I remembered she was previously from massage parlour so I did not look for her. Saw a few negative MRs on her too. Those from there will always ask u to top up money for extra services.

Thanks for the info, will upz u when my power regains.
She is pretty ok.
Not those pretty kind.
Just that talk too much.
If my memory did not fail me, her body pretty smooth. But not slim kind.

Can try when is at your last option.
Old Today, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

does anybody know if dabao is still in the scene? remember she moved out of central area to the east and relisted then now her posting gone alr.
Old Today, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24772 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaLJ View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/tian-tian-massage/
https://sglonelyguy32.com/jin-jin-massage/

I would say this is scam rather than landmine. Both actually are the same girl. Due to lack of customers. Visited Tian Tian on the first or second day after she touch down. Service was quick. Most services stated was not done. Not fn either. Did not comment as it was her first time doing this.

Today decided to book Jin Jin. Went up and it was Tian Tian again. I asked how come is you. Her reply was she don't know. Agent help her to create new profile cos no customers. The agent also help her to reply text. So basically she just take customers. I rejected and left.

Price is different too. One profile is $120. Another profile is $150. Waste of time.
I would like to confirm that Tian Tian and Jin Jin are two different ladies. I booked Jin Jin yesterday afternoon for this morning. After reading this bro's msg, was deciding whether to cancel. Decided to go ahead.

Jin Jin explained to me that their bookings were handled by an OKT. The OKT will accept the bookings and assign whoever may be available then, to attend to customers.

Jin Jin was relatively green. She is from Hunan, is on a tourist visa and will be in Sg for another 10 days. She is 1.61m tall, slim and sexy lady. She is young (almost a SYT) and fairly pretty, but with small boobs (A+ or B-) and a small bush. Although inexperienced, I guided her to massage my lower back and outer side of thighs with some strength. She was FN and could provide boobs sensual massage and sexy fingering well. No catbath or bj. (Bj is offered if you take up the fj package. At $200, I thought she may be worth a try if no frenching and small boobs are ok for you. Her pussy is tight) Her hj is ok. Because she could provide long lip kisses, my rod could harden. She stood on her knees, with butt above me, allowed me to finger her pussy, make it wet and later finger penetrate it to make her high. She pressed one hand against the wall, gyrating her butt and abdomen, and with the other hand, jerk me off. Quite delightful! All in all, took about 55 mins! I rewarded her with a $tip!

Last edited by ejectjoy; Today at 04:08 PM.
Old Today, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Orh! Is the angmo meatball? Kept thinking of the Cheena meatballs. Guess I’m craving for some good meepok with meatballs.
Any bros got any idea/news of the MLs that are based there? The ones that I know all delisted. I messaged one of them and the reply was weird.
Old Today, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pokemonlugia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dan dan or xiaowan prettier and younger?? hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1