The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, mandy, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
ZAFT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZAFT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZAFT is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Saw a bro post about M Social Hotel.
Seems like it's a good hotel for LB coming in. The Hotel is beautiful w mirror available. So if the girl is willing. Can video thru the mirror of 1 giving the other bbbj.
Old Today, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1455 / Power: 15
Ong Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud of
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

FR for Emmi

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Emmi95

Emmi replies fast, location is the LB infested 4 Stars "M" Hotel in Central Area :P

Looks: Gorgeous, has a short shoulder length hair, with a big eye and bright smile, no landmines here, can book with confidence. Can refer to the photos I've attached.

Figure: Emmi is on the meatier side but this isn't a deal breaker furthermore, she's very huggable.

Boobs: Huge C to D boobs with super suckable brown nips, nice to fondle

Frenching: This is where Emmi really stands out, soft smooth lips, super suitable for frenching, it's like other bros described, she is all out DFK tongue fighting, if I don't stop she won't stop either.

Cock: This is even better! When we were busy frenching and making out, stripping each other, I laid my hands downwards and felt her humongous cock! It was outright erected and hard! It can only means that she was aroused by me! Man her huge cock puts me to shame!

Her cock is clean and nice to suck, it's so large and long that when sucking, I almost gagged myself a few times! She also does takes good care of hygiene, as her cock didn't have any smell when sucking it. Her ass smells nice also.

Since Emmi isn't too keen on being bottom, and so as I, we instead stroked and jerked each other's cock while passionately frenching each other for the whole duration non stop, exchanging tongue and a lot of salivas! It was one of my most intense DFK and I had to gasp for air at times! Loved every second of it!

Soon after I cannot take it and shot out a good load. Emmi then nicely and gently cleaned me up, she even helped to off the lipsticks on my mouth as she didn't want me to get into trouble when I reached home! How thoughtful of her!

GFE: Emmi's commands good English, so no Google Translate needed, I have no problem holding a proper conversation with her, she is someone's who will attentively listen to your every needs, a very good listener, she is outgoing and engaging so it doesn't feels like a one sided conversation, it's very comfortable speaking to her, she even comforted me when I shared to her some rough patches that I've going through in life lately, no awkwardness at all, it was a back and coming conversation.

Emmi has a bright smile, I would say she's someone who would definitely warm your heart.

She's leaving in 4th October btw, so today is essentially the last day to book her! Give her a go and you won't regret it!

Last edited by Ong Jiing Yih; Today at 03:25 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1