The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
RRR9 is one of the Best!RRR9 is one of the Best!RRR9 is one of the Best!
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
All my young cheongster friends, when you become lau cheongster like me then you may have a change of heart. Fornicating over the years without any emotional attachment, takes its toll
I tend to agree with you.

For me, often I go for good looking WLs and just keep looking for new ones. Everything is very commercial. I don't kiss them or share anything personal in discussion.

Occasionally (perhaps once every few years) I come across girls that I feel are decent and genuine characters. They have very sad backgrounds like broken family. So somehow I become emotionally attached to them and became very close and intimate.

Of course I'm also very cautious that might be a money trap. But so far, nothing like that has happened. The only problem is that I can't pick another girl from the same house - something that I did a few years ago, and that girl was devastated and literally fell back on the sofa. That was very silly of me and I'd never make the same mistake again.
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61709 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the suggestion bro. I now see the virtues of OCBC as a bank. You have done a better marketing and sales job for the bank than all the RM in sg.

I have never done the fly overseas and meet GL WL. Maybe this will be the opportunity. I also fully agree with all the bro’s who say this is too much. but maybe sometime we want too much.

By now she should be with her mother who should be taking care of her
This girl is very independent. She has the mettle not only to survive but she will thrive.
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
She offers professional girlfriend service.
KC trap???
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 6
Dignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
This girl is very independent. She has the mettle not only to survive but she will thrive.
I am concerned as some poster said in this thread that she has a gambling problem and has already blown up much of what she earned here.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old Today, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1643 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

I was having a chat with a regular OKT recently about the trend of the pretty ang pais leaving prematurely and he told me cos got carrot heads willing to splurge $200-300k to buy them off the market.

And he shared with me on average how much these wls earn- from the medium tier ones to those popular ones.

You will be surprised at how much money and free gift SG men throw at them. So there is no need to worry or feel heart pain for them. It's almost like you are worried if Elon Musk has enough money to buy his lunch Better worry for ownself
Old Today, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61709 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxty1989 View Post
KC trap???
Not a trap if people proposition you openly I guess?
It's a transaction.

Quote:
I am concerned as some poster said in this thread that she has a gambling problem and has already blown up much of what she earned here.
Bro alot of them do. It's normal. They have fucked up childhoods hence they end up in the flesh trade. It all comes with the territory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
I was having a chat with a regular OKT recently about the trend of the pretty ang pais leaving prematurely and he told me cos got carrot heads willing to splurge $200-300k to buy them off the market.
Even the OKTs themselves do it bro. Lor 16 I already know of 2 who like to do this type of shit.
Old Today, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
RRR9 is one of the Best!RRR9 is one of the Best!RRR9 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

And he shared with me on average how much these wls earn- from the medium tier ones to those popular ones.

You will be surprised at how much money and free gift SG men throw at them. So there is no need to worry or feel heart pain for them. It's almost like you are worried if Elon Musk has enough money to buy his lunch Better worry for ownself
Well, you can roughly work out how much they earn. For a popular WL, she gets around 8 customers per day. They work around 23 days a month. The amount is about $22k. But that's really hard work.

Even as men, we can't do more than twice a day without feeling physically strained in the groin. Hence I always try to be gentle with the girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1