The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
regency321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Sorry to hear that bro, i met her just now also. Was contemplating if i should write mine, went with it as should be fair to her since my session was alright.

I can also feel her ord mood as she was using phone when i reached as well. Midway through the session her phone started non stop ringing and she got distracted. After the deed, the chatting was mostly carried by me also.

I know the feeling of getting a bad bonk, it sucks and no excuses for them! Hope you have a great one for your next bonk!
Thanks bro. Good for you that you had an alright bonk. She's probably very selective and don't like my face. Maybe could be her final stint and don't give a damn already.

As mentioned I visited Rosamund on her last day and she gave me excellent service, so I agree not all girls are like that. I will surely look for Rosamund if she comes back. I guess it's really boils down to the girl's attitude. I miss the real legends like Yoo-Min, Mimi, Alin and of course Rosamund.

Definitely no RTF Yuki for me.
Old Today, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Tried her when she first came a few years back..

That was the best time..

Those who choose to come back after a long time usually I avoid..

Too many unknown factors in between to even think the lady can be as good as her first stint..
Normally girls in this line age very fast. This is one thing I notice. Even for that few months stint over here, they will either get old or fat within that few months of time. Have personally witnessed quite a few.
Old Today, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Girl: Jolin (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium
.T!
Bro, i forgot to tell you, you missed out the Zoe in her peak form few months back. Hee hee…..
Old Today, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Tried her when she first came a few years back..

That was the best time..

Those who choose to come back after a long time usually I avoid..

Too many unknown factors in between to even think the lady can be as good as her first stint..

I read her past FRs and its seems like when she first started she will help to shower, blow in the shower, DFK all this?

She probably thought she have many regular bros to come back support her so no need to do so much, she told me she got a bf in viet now so maybe part of the reason also.
Old Today, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Aurelia SNS
Very pretty, young SYT with face you can't get bored of. Nice redhead and she pose a nice and her cheeky smile that is attractive and seductive.

Model feature with tall, slim and slender sexy leg with curvy, tight and tone body figure. No tunny at all. Some tattoo at the forearm area. Silky fair smooth skin complexion with a thick perky ass. Her boob was soft natural, just nice for me. The nipple was pink and senstitive and easily to be arousal. I have a good time playing with it.

It was hot as she took the initiative and we went all the way to intense frenching. Her tongue action will go in deep to lock and sync with mine and with the slurp slurp slurp effect.

Blowjob good suction, start it slow and when I grab on her head she tried her best to give me deepthroat cause her mouth is quite small. Puts in effort to blows me for long. Good suction and effect.

Her pussy was super wet and tasty. It was nice and clean shaven. I painted her deeply, madly and aggressively till she beg for me for mercy while letting out soft send sexy moan.

Doggy is where her figure really shines when she arches her back to present her perky bubble butt up and spreads her slim legs for you to pound her. Each time I see it is as good as the first. Took my time to admire her body as I pumped her.

Service oriented and super satisfied with her service! GFE was strong, powerful and sweetthat you will want to fuck her and love her at the same time. She is a gem and we have sweet moment together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1