The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 18
snowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tuina TCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
you never mentioned she will auto unclip and feed you her raisins!
I dun have this service from her! Damn! Time to look for her again..she was wearing jeans that time..so not much roaming..coz jeans material is hard..oso not shiok to roam around..
Old Yesterday, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 14
dodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to all

Can share master A and Xl contact?
Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 23
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi08 View Post
I dun have this service from her! Damn! Time to look for her again..she was wearing jeans that time..so not much roaming..coz jeans material is hard..oso not shiok to roam around..

walao..most bros got it leh..got to zhut zhut !
Old Yesterday, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1973 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

had a scolding lesson from lady boss..visited my regular tcm yesterday...found out my regular ml has left for her country for a month...only have lady boss so no choice...massage halfway, she started to talk about her staff, mentioning some of them may be offering other service...I told her not sure...but she said she knows but just keep quiet..she said she found traces of sperm when she washed the towels...she hinted to me that she knows I also want other service but they cannot offer...I told her no lah, just come here for relaxation...I always welcome teasing if have...if lady boss give me teasing, I also won't reject...she then said better know the limits as here is very strict..I got the hint and told her but teasing should be ok lah..no release ma....she just smiled and said really? Anyway she said next time just come and look for her...she will know what to do..
Old Yesterday, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi08 View Post
Had looked for PRC A**** previously..and managed to book a slot with PRC XL last Sat afternoon..what I like about XL is her HDLY, and what I like about A**** is her massage skills. If can find an ML who has the massage skill of A**** and HDLY skill of XL, then it would be perfect! Anyone has such lobang? Haha! Anyway, back to FR.

After arriving at the appointed time, XL showed me to a partition where it was separated by curtains. As usual, changed to disposable underwear and XL began her massage..had opted for 1.5hr..XL's massage was hard, but A**** massage was better..XL only massaged my back and legs..she did not massage the front and do tummy rub unlike A****..after finishing the massage, is time for GQ. Usually, when performing HDLY, the masseur mostly will ask to prop up our baskside or go on all 4s so that she can reach underneath, but not XL. She sat on the bed and propped my legs up her thighs whilst i was still lying face down..this is the first time i encountered this..coz propping up of legs onto the masseur's thigh is only done when we flip over and the masseur sit in front.

XL then run her fingernails around my backside and around the inner thigh area and didi before grabbing and massaging my didi..and repeat this whole process for about 10 min..the feeling was very shiok! Coz my leg was propped up instead of me going on all 4s, the feeling this time when XL performs the HDLY is different from the past HDLYs which I had..

After a while, i turned over and XL continue to caress and rub my didi until it explodes..as there is still time left, XL helped to give some head massage until time is up..will I be back for more? For sure yes!

Yes her sensual has improved since I last visited her 3 months back. You can always tell her how you want the massage to be done and she can definitely deliver
Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ykforu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Yes her sensual has improved since I last visited her 3 months back. You can always tell her how you want the massage to be done and she can definitely deliver
Hi bro. Mind sharing her Ctc?
Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
had a scolding lesson from lady boss..visited my regular tcm yesterday...found out my regular ml has left for her country for a month...only have lady boss so no choice...massage halfway, she started to talk about her staff, mentioning some of them may be offering other service...I told her not sure...but she said she knows but just keep quiet..she said she found traces of sperm when she washed the towels...she hinted to me that she knows I also want other service but they cannot offer...I told her no lah, just come here for relaxation...I always welcome teasing if have...if lady boss give me teasing, I also won't reject...she then said better know the limits as here is very strict..I got the hint and told her but teasing should be ok lah..no release ma....she just smiled and said really? Anyway she said next time just come and look for her...she will know what to do..
bro is the lady boss the only one available in the shop? Can pm her contacts? Also keen to try lady bosses. no GQ nvm, if got teasing can liao.
Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
rayrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how should we say teasing in Chinese?
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jong1789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ykforu View Post
Hi bro. Mind sharing her Ctc?
Hi bro, can share contact?
Old Yesterday, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
had a scolding lesson from lady boss..visited my regular tcm yesterday...found out my regular ml has left for her country for a month...only have lady boss so no choice...massage halfway, she started to talk about her staff, mentioning some of them may be offering other service...I told her not sure...but she said she knows but just keep quiet..
Since she knows she should keep quiet, this means she knows it's hard to recruit ML to do clean massage only. Especially when there is still a high monthly target to hit before commission kicks in. The ML may have very little or no basic pay too. The current situation is better than having no ML in the shop.

I think she is hinting that she can also do but you must not tell others. So she test how tight your lips are by asking you if others got provide service. No harm popping golden question to her, she can't ban you as a customer too. Never ask means never get
Old Today, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Firstly thank Bro $$$$$$$$$ for A's contact, her massage is good and her looks are not bad too. But i do feel that M's strength is one notch higher than A's. Will rtm is i am in the area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1