The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Reivaxis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bros tried her before?

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/tianxin-massage/
Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Short little MR for this gem:

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/gi-gi-massage/

Massage: 9.5/10 her massage is very legit, even better than most shops I've been to. I almost fell asleep during the massage but she was very chatty so it kept me awake.

Attitude: 9/10 treats her work very seriously. very sociable and chatty, so no awkward moments at all. Very hygienic person too - super clean apartment, room smells good, towels 0 muskiness. She did not have any customers after me so she gave me the full hour (I arrived 3-5 minutes before my appointment time and when I left, it was a few minutes after the next hour).

She told me that she will be leaving next month (date not confirmed yet). Would highly recommend her for anyone who is looking for a good massage with decent HJ.
On the customers, actually if you notice, she does not pack the customers back to back. There is always minimally 15 to 30 mins for her to clean up and prepare herself for her next customer.

Still my go to twice a week. Just wanted to enjoy her service till she leaves. I cannot find one comparable. Ever improving. She added a heat pad she bought online so while the heat pad is on my shoulder, she massages my lower back and legs, then move it around. If she knows you like certain fruits, she will actually go prepare it beforehand and so on. I find the whole experience to be super relaxing and worth every single penny.
Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jong1789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I think Vicky boobs should be D cup. Maybe you can go and squeeze again to confirm. Although enhanced but still very good to squeeze, not those hard hard type, like Xiao Jie.

Talking about great boobs, the best one should go to Jessie at a spa at Bishan. Solid D cup, damn good to squeeze.
Hi bro, can share the address of the MP?
Old Yesterday, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
On the customers, actually if you notice, she does not pack the customers back to back. There is always minimally 15 to 30 mins for her to clean up and prepare herself for her next customer.

Still my go to twice a week. Just wanted to enjoy her service till she leaves. I cannot find one comparable. Ever improving. She added a heat pad she bought online so while the heat pad is on my shoulder, she massages my lower back and legs, then move it around. If she knows you like certain fruits, she will actually go prepare it beforehand and so on. I find the whole experience to be super relaxing and worth every single penny.
Usually service level will go down for super regulars

Good that she does not compromise on this. I will always remember her as a rare ML with good work ethics

Got to visit her before she leaves
Old Yesterday, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-yaoyao/

Long time no post, but i decided to post for one i feel is worth the value at current market

Went for massage earlier, location is nice hotel without hotel staff or reception at all, enter only lift so provide clear privacy for anyone who needed near lavender. Shower alone, but can be together also, she have the lian milf look just like the photo . Came before covid once, massage still consistent , not a time watcher. bj was quite good but no cim. Basically a fail safe option and with 4G roaming. The racks is quite big with nice big nipple able to 4G it . Time in 5X mins . RTC on 17 but still no shortchange of regulars too is a +point.
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 1
Laowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
how come so soon?
Tourist visa. Leaving on Sunday
Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Sometime at Orchard you can see this type of chio bu walking around. Then you will think - how nice if I can get close to her.

Now you got chance liao. By only paying 150, you can hug this type of chio bu for one hour. She only wear panties you know.
Oh you let her keep her panty? Then I still got interest to go.

… but after reading on, seems she is in a shared unit with Zoe.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4758 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the timely MR as a reminder to RTM.
She was surprised by your MR.
The warmer is a plus. IMO, She don't even need to add this extra considering she is leaving soon.
Hopefully MM is back soon after she left.
Not many ML with good massage skill lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Short little MR for this gem:

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/gi-gi-massage/

Gi gi has been discussed quite a bit in the past but conversation around her seems to have died down recently. She is the ML with the best attitude and massage which I have experienced in my 9 year of chionging MLs.

Looks: 7.5/10 her complexion was bad when I visited because she was having allergic reaction to some new cosmetic product. Without the reaction, she is a 8/10 to me. One of the rare MLs that look better than her online photos. I saw some bros mention that they cannot get past the mole on her forehead, but now that I think about it, I don't think I even noticed the mole at all while I was there because my attention was elsewhere throughout the entire session.

Body: 7.5/10 not for boob lovers but ass is one of the nicest I've seen. She is very into fitness, which explains the nice ass. Body is also toned (but not to the extent that it is muscular).

Massage: 9.5/10 her massage is very legit, even better than most shops I've been to. I almost fell asleep during the massage but she was very chatty so it kept me awake.

Sensual: 7.5/10 4G roaming, quite a bit of variation in her HJ I must say. She also seems to know when I was about to shoot because she will always stop right before that and tease me. Did that 3-4 times before she sat on my chest with her ass facing me and finished me off.

Attitude: 9/10 treats her work very seriously. very sociable and chatty, so no awkward moments at all. Very hygienic person too - super clean apartment, room smells good, towels 0 muskiness. She did not have any customers after me so she gave me the full hour (I arrived 3-5 minutes before my appointment time and when I left, it was a few minutes after the next hour).

She told me that she will be leaving next month (date not confirmed yet). Would highly recommend her for anyone who is looking for a good massage with decent HJ.
Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 278 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42521 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Oh you let her keep her panty? Then I still got interest to go.

… but after reading on, seems she is in a shared unit with Zoe.
Yes, Zoe is her roommate. You may request for tarma.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 19
SALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiao-jie-massage/
Face : 8/10 syt
Body : 8/10 b to c boobs, smooth skin
Location: Hotel near orchard,hotel keep changing when she bac from rtc

Service: cbj 8/10 but NOT FN as advertised .
Old Today, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6342 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
Tourist visa. Leaving on Sunday
Aww man, hope she will be back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1