The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, Blaireleah, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle

Old 09-07-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 8
myStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumubts13 View Post
Sounds very interesting! Where can i get her details/info for a session?
her telegram channel
Old 10-07-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
elliotwave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
A nation historically known for port workers... will tend to breed .... Port workers looking peoples 🙈

ouch
Old 11-07-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
freedomjustice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is loubifox hit or miss?
Old 11-07-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 8
myStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud of
Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

It was never a moment of disappointment after a session with Hannah, it always leave me recalling the session for days with her. Other than excellent i couldnt find a better word to describe her services. Thanks Hannah queen 😉
Old 13-07-2024, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WayneLin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Jasmine <<hornymilf37>>. The nickname checks out and once again proving that age is just a number.

GFE is out of this world. She makes you feel welcome and at ease the moment you step through the door. Wet just minutes into foreplay and her moans would make any man go wild and hard(er). She truly enjoys the moment (and sex).

If you're looking for a value gem, this is it!
Old 13-07-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
itraxx2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried funwithrach before? Just wondering if there's any feedback/ whether legit
Old 13-07-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 6
bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itraxx2016 View Post
Anyone tried funwithrach before? Just wondering if there's any feedback/ whether legit
Scam. Please see thread:
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=...d.php?t=988815
Old 14-07-2024, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_Punisher View Post
Honestly….most of rating of looks for FLs needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. I’ve visited several local FLs, not going to name names here as I still think they provide good service in general, but their looks are nowhere near what some bros claim them to be. Really. At most a 6 if not 6.5 for the really popular ones. Or maybe my standard too high.
Need an entire pack of salt......
Old 14-07-2024, 02:07 AM
Samster

azureswrath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_Punisher View Post
Honestly….most of rating of looks for FLs needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. I’ve visited several local FLs, not going to name names here as I still think they provide good service in general, but their looks are nowhere near what some bros claim them to be. Really. At most a 6 if not 6.5 for the really popular ones. Or maybe my standard too high.

You are not alone. dropped a tonne of cash on a 5-6/10.. "singaporean" with an obvious malaysian accented english. Looked nothing like the pictures.
Old 14-07-2024, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 5
lovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of light

Review for elecher
I will skip the rating because i have nothing to say and perfect in everything.
Please treat her good and in return she can make your dream come true.

Yesterday, I booked a 2-hour super bundle deal and requested her to wear a micro mini skirt. This afternoon, when I stepped in the door, I was greeted by a very pretty face with a hot figure, dressed in the outfit I had requested. She was very gentle with me, asking if I needed cold water, to which I said yes. She was easy to communicate with and sat on my lap while we talked. Then I carried her to the bed, and in a sexy voice, she told me to hug her.

On the bed, we started kissing. I licked her ear and then down to her beautiful breast with its natural pink-colored nipple. She turned over to me sideways, and we started kissing again. At the same time, I touched her hot ass and roamed my hands around her body. She started to lick my nipple—many girls have licked my nipple before, and she is one of the best.

Her BBBJ was super professional. While she was sucking my cock, I could feel the warmth and her tongue licking my cock, with saliva dripping down for quite a while. She wanted to ride me, but I still wanted her BJ, and she licked my balls slowly. It felt like heaven. She ordered GrabFood, and I asked her to put the sauce from the food on my cock and suck it. It felt so good. Next, she put a condom on and started riding me for about 15 minutes. I told her yesterday that I wanted her to squirt, but she said it was quite hard to make her squirt. I asked her to guide me. She took the vibrator to use on her clit, and I rubbed her G-spot for a very long time. She came 2-3 times and felt so good. She told me it was like being in heaven. She said that every time she cums, her legs go weak. So, I did the handjob myself, came in her mouth, and she showed it to me.

Overall, her BBBJ is on par with the service of many Caucasian women I've been with before and can even match some legendary Caucasian women. It is better than the average Caucasian girl's service. She treated me like a king. Her roleplay is really professional, like Japanese style. She is submissive and knows how to please men. Her roleplay will flowing smoothly with you so don't worry. Worth every cent. I agree with other bro, she is true legend.
Old 14-07-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
itraxx2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardpk1980 View Post
Thanks bro
Old 14-07-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
X Generation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, any good Milf to recommend 😉?
Old Yesterday, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomjustice View Post
is loubifox hit or miss?
If it matters, Not entirely "Local", definitely a mixed breed. Young, and spritely. Looks wise it's a 7/10. Not stunning, but definitely mischievous girl next door.

Skill wise, I have to say, 9/10. The BBBJ is top notch, and her ability to do different positions is solid. With chemistry, her dirty talk is good.

She's got stamina. Even though I did end up doing 5 shots over the 3 hours, I could tell that she could actually go for more. She was not tired, and I was definitely dead tired.

To me, it's a hit. But if the girl must be a 9/10 in the looks department and that really matter to you, I suggest skip.
Old Yesterday, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 19
KTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud of
Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

What a great experience with Hannah! I really enjoyed the time with her and it did fulfilled my fantasies, she will try her best to compromise for us,so bros who engage her services, just let her know what you had in mind. Gonna plan a rtf soon before she going for a holiday if not i will misss her astonishing figure and the top notch PSE. She's super pretty and sexy. Thank you Hannah! Will not be my last time seeing her!

Last edited by KTV siao; Yesterday at 03:37 PM.
Old Today, 02:02 AM
Arbitrator

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30263 / Power: 90
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itraxx2016 View Post
Heard quite many scam stories on this liao

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1