The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Yeah she's amazing! Pretty and quite true to her pics as well. Wanted to book her yesterday but timing can't match so went for 2s tom yum It's totally on me that i can't finish.

Looking forward to your fr tomorrow! Selfishly hope you go for orchid for the team but you're more than welcome to join the emma fan club lol!

Learned something, thanks bro! Your fr on her helps and yes mish was intense with her!
I almost booked Orchid today, but too bad always late by a few minutes.

Last edited by Wee0502; Yesterday at 11:27 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakewilson93 View Post
I am patronising VP already😂. Just surprised Jolin wasn’t talked about recent days haha. She is a fucking rare GEM man. Her face and body all so perfect. All the new girls overwhelming. We needa give the legends some support 😂😂
Jolin had been here since last August, I had engaged her twice. Up till today, she is still one of the best for me, just that I prefer fresher SYT.
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakewilson93 View Post
I am patronising VP already😂. Just surprised Jolin wasn’t talked about recent days haha. She is a fucking rare GEM man. Her face and body all so perfect. All the new girls overwhelming. We needa give the legends some support 😂😂
Thanks for sharing your FR for Jolin in her thread bro 👍
My general observation is that the VP legends have been around for quite some time so they have a steady base of regular customers that RTF them and don’t post FRs, hence these girls don’t get talked about much in recent days.
But there is no denying that the legends do get bros’ support, in fact at times I think they are well supported and VP doesn’t even need to promote them in the TG group or bump up their SBF thread.

My 2 cents bro, happy bonking and looking forward to more of your FRs.
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Thanks for sharing your FR for Jolin in her thread bro 👍
My general observation is that the VP legends have been around for quite some time so they have a steady base of regular customers that RTF them and don’t post FRs, hence these girls don’t get talked about much in recent days.
But there is no denying that the legends do get bros’ support, in fact at times I think they are well supported and VP doesn’t even need to promote them in the TG group or bump up their SBF thread.

My 2 cents bro, happy bonking and looking forward to more of your FRs.
Sadly saying, the ladies without strong support from some bros won’t be able to stay long. I think their expenses here a bit too high.
Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 12
poseursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Rosamund VP

Looks: 99% to her pics with long hair

Body: slim with nice curves. height 16x, natural boobs, nice handful

Action: slightly passive but she’s patient and accommodating

Plus points: Fluency in mandarin 80%. Central location and very discreet.
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poseursloth View Post
FR for Rosamund VP

Looks: 99% to her pics with long hair

Body: slim with nice curves. height 16x, natural boobs, nice handful

Action: slightly passive but she’s patient and accommodating

Plus points: Fluency in mandarin 80%. Central location and very discreet.
Up you bro. 👊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1