The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, Blaireleah, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle

Old 08-07-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_Punisher View Post
Honestly….most of rating of looks for FLs needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. I’ve visited several local FLs, not going to name names here as I still think they provide good service in general, but their looks are nowhere near what some bros claim them to be. Really. At most a 6 if not 6.5 for the really popular ones. Or maybe my standard too high.
A nation historically known for port workers... will tend to breed .... Port workers looking peoples 🙈
Old 09-07-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 8
myStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumubts13 View Post
Sounds very interesting! Where can i get her details/info for a session?
her telegram channel
Old 10-07-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
elliotwave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
A nation historically known for port workers... will tend to breed .... Port workers looking peoples 🙈

ouch
Old Yesterday, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
freedomjustice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is loubifox hit or miss?
Old Yesterday, 02:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 8
myStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud of
Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

It was never a moment of disappointment after a session with Hannah, it always leave me recalling the session for days with her. Other than excellent i couldnt find a better word to describe her services. Thanks Hannah queen 😉

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1