The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2976 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegameh7h7h7 View Post
Curious how much bros here pay for ml to provide fj.
Let me share first. Only did it twice.
First was many years ago. Think about 400.
Recently did it again. This time 1k.
Hoping bros here kind enough to share such experience. Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickhead View Post
Not sure why you paid such a high price.
Is it because you could not control yourself?
If the ML is willing, normal price should be around $200-$250.
Around $300 provided she is at least 9.5 on the beauty scale
If not you have overpaid. But we'll, the money is yours to burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
$1000 go KTV can bao a girl whole night and f as many time as U want lo.

听听就好.
Many like to boast their richness and if true then they are stupid fool lor.
Just like some must ejaculate >2 times daily.
Old Today, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a glorious beacon of lightIvysaw is a glorious beacon of lightIvysaw is a glorious beacon of lightIvysaw is a glorious beacon of lightIvysaw is a glorious beacon of lightIvysaw is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
Those who wanna go look for nancy beware... apparently someone (most likely the shop lady) swapped her number again... I don't really know how they can do that but seems like they were able to pose as her and change her number on the site, the fk up thing is the webmaster is frustrated that this number changing thing is constantly happening and is refusing to change it back ...wtf man..
Old Today, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 8
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Those who wanna go look for nancy beware... apparently someone (most likely the shop lady) swapped her number again... I don't really know how they can do that but seems like they were able to pose as her and change her number on the site, the fk up thing is the webmaster is frustrated that this number changing thing is constantly happening and is refusing to change it back ...wtf man..
correct, just visited her. she asked the fake number about it and the other side said that they just give the link to the webmaster then ask him change, didnt even need to be same agent apparently.

anw fr:
looks: discount maybe 10-20%, still quite pretty
massage: piano
sensual: like what other bros said, she flips a switch and playability is high.

can pm me or others for real number, she gave green light on this.
Old Today, 04:22 PM
Samster

poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-su-su/

looks to be 30+, cellulite on tummy/thigh/butt, did shower together but I really cant get my appitite up
Old Today, 04:32 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a glorious beacon of lightIvysaw is a glorious beacon of lightIvysaw is a glorious beacon of lightIvysaw is a glorious beacon of lightIvysaw is a glorious beacon of lightIvysaw is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
correct, just visited her. she asked the fake number about it and the other side said that they just give the link to the webmaster then ask him change, didnt even need to be same agent apparently.

anw fr:
looks: discount maybe 10-20%, still quite pretty
massage: piano
sensual: like what other bros said, she flips a switch and playability is high.

can pm me or others for real number, she gave green light on this.
Wa the slg webmaster like anyhow sia, don't need to verify or what anyhow change...like that like easily can sabo another girl's business sia..plus cause customers to get bait and switch.
Old Today, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Wa the slg webmaster like anyhow sia, don't need to verify or what anyhow change...like that like easily can sabo another girl's business sia.
think he used to just collect $$$ and post onli
Old Today, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42113 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FR for https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-su-su/

looks to be 30+, cellulite on tummy/thigh/butt, did shower together but I really cant get my appitite up
So much diff from pic u should have reject n walk out to save $$$

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32886770
Old Today, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
So much diff from pic u should have reject n walk out to save $$$
idk with the clothes on mah, with clothes on still look ok but the body I cannot :/
Old Today, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42113 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
idk with the clothes on mah, with clothes on still look ok but the body I cannot :/
Thxs for info bro

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32886770
Old Today, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
YoungHunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who are the current good cim service providers?
best if younger. not milf one
Old Today, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2022 / Power: 18
PradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond repute

Landmine

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-xiao-ya/

Photos are fake. 0% like her. Late 30s. Keeping asking to top up for services. Fn +30, Bbbj +60, Fj +100. I rejected all and go for normal Hj. No teasing from her. Piano massage for 3mins and turn over straight hj. Gave a bad attitude. In and out in 25mins including 2 showers. Bros beware.
Old Today, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ballzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaLJ View Post
Landmine

Photos are fake. 0% like her. Late 30s. Keeping asking to top up for services. Fn +30, Bbbj +60, Fj +100. I rejected all and go for normal Hj. No teasing from her. Piano massage for 3mins and turn over straight hj. Gave a bad attitude. In and out in 25mins including 2 showers. Bros beware.

Usually if i see 2x handjob / unlimited handjob within 1hr with pretty face, I straight avoid cos too sus, cos kinda too worth for that $120 rate
Old Today, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2570 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-mumu/

Tried her earlier, as i wanna try new stock, just nice saw them, and they are relatively new here

Face won't reject got 7-8/10 (real person prettier)
Boobs small B, dont like to be zhut
Sensual was a bit short but seems okay, will smell your body from front and back, feels quite shiok to me.
BBBJ seems okay ($130 with bbbj)
Never chase after 30mins deed, but just chat a bit, chat with her, seems new here and not much biz, but probably will be returning soon cause they on holiday visa , want to test market first.. told her dont short change ppl time, more sensual should be okay to improve biz...
She has a room mate as well

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xiao-man-massage/
Blue dress picture is her, not much meitu here, but more smaller build
Can give them a try if wanna sapork them.

BBBJ @ $130 pretty okay, they are new to singapore also... YMMV, but i think they want to do long here but xiao man biz like 1 or 2 customer a day only,.. but dont flame me if experience diff pls
Old Today, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 5
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaLJ View Post
Landmine

Can't be sure, but this

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-dai-dai

could be under same OKT. The pool video looks the same, also same unlimited HJ and posted at same time.
Old Today, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
That’s quite sudden. Will try squeeze in a visit as well.
Visted her today and tried her 采耳 this time and it was thoroughly orgasmic, she's a trained ear picker in SZ so there was no pain inflicted on the ear one bit, definitely worth a try,some people might not like it cos they've got sensitive ears but for me it brings me to heaven, especially after hj. btw it's kinda sad that she's leaving end of the week due to surging prices of rental and agent fees and what not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1