The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

She probably have the best body and boobs I seen in a long time

She literally have a car show model body. Tall and thick lips. Probably the closest I ever get a hj from a car show model.

She look like aylna neo from noc

Look forward to next visit
Yea her new pic in her WC with her sitting down in that black dress looks great.
Old Yesterday, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sly1111 View Post
This I went to commando liao, body exactly like the headless photo. Slim and nice model body shape. Boobs got small c cup. Can tell is early late 20s type of age, but still have a pretty face. I was able to 5g roam, YMMV. Massage with good strength and sensual is her strong point. Will rtm when time allow. Short term only, go if u want see pretty face with model figure ml
Her marketing kinda fail though prob will be better if can post more pic of her face. Else who will wanna take the risk.
Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

On a side note saw that tutu friend is back. The big breast one... haha can go visit
Old Yesterday, 04:55 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24964 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

16? Careful?
Careful? 16?

I am only careful when 999 is involved

Fought and dropped by, senior bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Aiya is TCSS loh.
Be careful else u also become part of the famous group.
16 I think. Nevermind lah whatever the number.
Lucky u got put disclaimer.

Enjoy ur fight night yah.
Please drop by once in a while buddy.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old Yesterday, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davosthanos128 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/cici-massage/

Looks: Young looking and pictures are accurate. Smooth skin and nice pair of boobs
Massage: First half of the session works on the upper body and legs. Quite ok, not piano kind
BBBJ: Second half she will try and seduce you from the back to the front. Personally I think it works for me. Hardworking on BBBJ, But she going back soon on 27 July
Agree wit most but i think shes more a MILF, definitely nt SYT like xiaolu/chunjian. Hardworking and i was offered FJ. An advice to bros is to confirm the pricing first before the deed.
Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, you visited chu jian? In real life, does she look like Kate Tsui?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Agree wit most but i think shes more a MILF, definitely nt SYT like xiaolu/chunjian. Hardworking and i was offered FJ. An advice to bros is to confirm the pricing first before the deed.

easy come, easy go

Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/gi-gi-massage/

Looks: lovely eyes, electrifying when she sees you in the eyes and ...

Body: nice tight bottom and petite size, very nice to hug and more so if you like to take control type

Breasts: nice tits, sensitive and reactive

Massage: if you want to have real good massage, just look for her. I can't think of another ML whose massage comes close to her. She has introduced this hot thingy that provides nice warmth to your body. Very soothing indeed and relaxing

BM: she goes really slow .... uses her nice tits to tickle you from your thighs to ....

HJ: for me, patience is the key. She has loads of it. She reads me well and controls the rhythm according to how she reads my reaction. Quite a few patterns she comes out with ..... Other stuffs, YMMV.

Time watcher: of all my exceptional favourites and regulars, this lady is the no. 1 non time watcher. So much so, I am watching the time for her. You figure it out ... lol. You talk to her more, you will understand her mentality. Kudos to her. If only more MLs have such a mindset, then, I will patronise more MLs. lol

Communication: positive mindset lady with real good vibes. Earnest and real. No fake and pretentious attitude. She can speak English and gets real shy when she does that. I like her face getting all rosy.

Damage: $120 + tips

RTM: yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

I know many bros have written reviews for Gi Gi. And, I don’t see a reason why I should add on. BUT, I just felt she really deserve the time I put in to pen her a review. Gonna miss her.

easy come, easy go

Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3720 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
No more leaw. Lolz. Now much prefer pho. Also now seriously craving kimchi again!
Here's some pho for you - Sophia in the BMC thread. Quite sure savoury for you!
Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
thegameh8h8h8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
On a side note saw that tutu friend is back. The big breast one... haha can go visit
wow back again ar
nice but expensive
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lmao6790 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Give her a few days to settle her lodging issues.
You tried her before? How was it?
Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 17
scandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/tangtang-massage/

This one looks good leh, but also worried is PS heavily one, don't know want to try or not.
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Updating FR for recent visits:

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ban-xia-massage/

Yeah:
I like her looks, a little resemblance of Yu Asakura from JAV. Simple and straightforward personality.
This is my return visit since her previous visit, she has improved in her sensual and I like the why it is slow and enjoyable. Sensitive body reaction to touching.

Neh:
Massage, basically she's titled as 0 massage and she knew it herself
slightly saggy boobs
Some walking to location is required.

RTM:
Have chemistry here so its yes for me.

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/si-mu-massage/
Yeah:
She looks like in her pic with minor discount. Slim.
Happen to read gi gi FR (haven tried). it could be similar. First the massage is really something she did well, felt like I enjoyed a whole 30min professional massage. She's a masseur back in Guandong.
Her short hair is to my liking.
Sensitive breast reaction, love this alot.
Moaning.

Neh:
HJ a bit too strong for me. Will let her adjust next time.
Could have better GFE, will RTM to check.

RTM:
Yes definitely, would like to build chemistry with her.

Footnote:
Thank you guys for the UPS, manage to reply the PM. If you find my FR useful, please continue to help me to resist the zappers.
Old Today, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Do a quick search. The opinion shared was not so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/tangtang-massage/

This one looks good leh, but also worried is PS heavily one, don't know want to try or not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1