The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
ArChi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Sasa from GX
rtf on sunday.
face :-20% from pic. still look good except slightly older
body : 8/10. small b but natural. love her butt. very smooth. cant stop caressing it
bbbj:8/10. slow and steady and occasionally deep throat. will look at you when doing it
fj:9/10. nice cow girl.. ride ar you slow and will bite her lips and finger..

100/90/2. very good deal for promo
she stay at japan for 4 years. so keep saying kimoji while resting.. lol
will like to try her again but aiming for bew oyster as always ..
Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
123justforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=1003773

I had Lauren from Flirtygirls a few days back.

looks: 8/10
body: Fair, and plump
Service: 8/10
Blowjob: 8.5/10
Fuckjob: 9/10 - She was able to extract 2 shots from me
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 795 / Power: 6
iphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fantastic 40F Boobs from Lust365

Powerhouse.
Its not the first time such great bonk appeared under Stable Lust365.
But the fact that they never raise the pricing for such qualities is really great.

Model: Aries
Looks: Same as Pic Legit (Sibei Power 100% same girl not even filtered)
Boobs: NAsty 40F
Body: Big Boobs yet she's SLIM figure
Ass: Very Bouncy and nice shape Soft tofu like
BBBJ: Deepthroat with good suction
FJ: Commando
Damage: $180/90/2+Extra for her extras
RTF: YESSSS!!!

Overall: This is top graded. Bro Lust told me they have quite a few now all top notched. Am going to try 1 more within this week for sure.
Saw their Berlinda and Phoebe also looks power.. Confirm will bonk either 1 on thursday
Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Field Report(FR) for LOVE
https://sbfsg.agency/showthrea...highlight=love

OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Love
Looks : 9/10 sweet-looking, has the vibe of a cute and innocent girl
Body : 9/10 petite but very sexy with flesh at the right places, natural C(?) cup boobs fit her frame very well
Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : 10/10 proficient, no problem with CIM
Fuck job(FJ) : 9/10 can do all positions, very tight
Girlfriend experience(GFE) : 10/10 feels like a lover
Return fuck(RTF) : this is already my 8th time, she's been to SG a few times before
Old Today, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 10
Staggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Staggermite's Review
One man's blood is another man's poison, your experience may vary

Stable: ONESIAM
Model: Bamboo
Damage: 160/60/1

Good day to all fellow bros and chiongsters. Todays FR will be a treat for those of you that like SYT's. Initially I was about to book another girl, but suddenly saw Bro ONESIAM posted a new girl called Bamboo on TG group. First impressions from the photos and I already like what I see. Texted OKT and made arrangements for a session with her the next day. Saw that her profile stated she will only be working for 6 days, which I later come to find out the reason why. As per my usual SOP with this stable, went to buy some food for her before the session as it was dinner time. Upon reaching location, was given prompt and clear instructions on how to proceed. Was picked up by Bamboo and am happy to say she was exactly how she looked in the photos uploaded by ONESIAM

Now for the scoring of Bamboo

Looks: 9/10 - First impressions of Bamboo, she is very pretty and cute in my personal opinion. I would say leaning more towards the cute side. The photos of her in school uniform is probably the closest vibes to what you will see in person. Those that like school girl vibes, this one confirm guarantee plus chop no horse run. Don't really need to discount from photos and even if I had to, at most 5% discount. She looks 21~22 but told me that she is 24 years old this year

Body: 9/10 - I'm a sucker for slim petite girls, and Bamboo definitely ticks all my boxes. She has a small petite body frame, standing at around 158~160cm. Flat tummy, very little fats, no visible blemishes or scars and tight skin. Skin tone is quite fair, can pass off as chinese for sure. She doesn't have any ink on her as well. Curves in the right area, especially her ass

Boobs: 9/10 - I was actually pleasantly surprised that she has a pair of nice natural B cups that goes well with her body proportions. Nice enough to grab but not flat to the point where you feel nothing

Shower: 8/10 - Show was pretty SOP and standard, nothing much to complain here. She will wash you down thoroughly before proceeding to the main action

BBBJ: 8.5/10 - For a 24 year old, I would say her skills are above average. Her BJ is more towards the gentle and sensual side, so don't expect PS level of deepthroat and tongue swirling. Bros might want to guide her on what you like and I am sure she will accommodate

Frenching: 8.5/10 - She allows frenching, but its more of the slow sensual type with some tongue fighting. Don't expect DFK kind of frenching, but more like making out with your poly/university crush

Painting: NIL - Did not try

FJ: 9/10 - After BJ, caps on and she started to ride me on top. However she was open enough to tell me that riding isn't exactly her forte but she will try her best. I think our fellow bros need to train her to ride horse more But anyway she tried her best and I told her to swap to missionary since cowgirl isn't exactly my favorite position either. Fucked her passionately in missionary for quite a bit. I was surprised when she suddenly told me to go deeper and harder. Initially was a bit worried cause of her small body frame, but after testing a few hard pumps, seems like she could handle it

This was one of the more interesting FJ's I've had as we were both quite comfortable with one another to the point where we were talking and bonking. She said she enjoys fast and deep pumps so she's okay if I fuck her abit harder. Swapped her over to doggy and pumped away. Doggy was definitely the highlight for me, being able to grab onto that thin waist of hers while admiring that lean back. Her ass was meaty enough that you could hear the piak piak sound as I was pounding her. I think at this point, I was already pounding her for a good 15 to 20 minutes or so and I was dripping with sweat

I think fatigue started to kick in and I suddenly started to go soft. Luckily she was very understanding and told me to take a break and rest first. So I laid down next to her and she helped to wipe the sweat off from my forehead. Definitely plus points here for her. I am thankful that she didn't make the situation awkward. After resting for a bit, she decided to give me a hand job to try and get me hard again. Luckily all it took was a couple of strokes and my 2IC was rock hard again

Caps on and proceeded to continue bonking her. Started off in missionary and finished off in doggy after another 10 minutes or so. Busted my load deep inside of her, to which she said that she likes the feeling of being nutted inside, with condom of course

GFE: 9.5/10 - I would score Bamboo very high in the GFE department. Maybe we have good chemistry and hit it off immediately, but I never felt any awkward moments during our time together. She is definitely an extrovert so I think most bro's won't have issue talking to her and making conversation. On top of that, her english is quite good and I never had to use GT at all. We chatted a lot and I found out that the reason she is only working here for a short 6 days was because initially she was here for holiday and had no intention to work. But for whatever reason, she ran out of money, so this is just a last minute decision to earn some money for her to travel back home. Regardless of whether she is here on a short stint or not, her work attitude is very good and I have no complains at all. So fellow bro's and chiongsters please give her your utmost support. She told me she likes young and handsome guys, younger than her lagi best. Unfortunately I don't fit into that category as I'm already in my 30's, so for any single young bros out there, don't say bo jio

Overall: All in all, another great session with ONESIAM. Been supporting them for quite awhile and glad to see the standard of girls they bring in is still up there

For Bamboo, bros that like slim and petite SYT's or if you just want to re-live that school fantasy you had of bonking your crush, give her a try. She will only be around for the next 5 days from what I know, so do book her while she is still around as I suspect that she is going to get quite hard to book in the next few days

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1