The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
Just a tactic to retain you as a nice/generous customer

Be careful not to tio KC. She is probably doing the same to many others as well
Yea, been Kc before and was painful to my heart and wallet lol. Won’t be silly anymore, thanks bro
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 13
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

First thing, Wah guys I really pei fu you all man. I just spoke to my ML and she told me some guys book for twice a week for 3 hours each session. Some book the whole day.

Did some quick calculations, that’s like 3k a month. Phew…I guess some really earn 20k a month. F***king hell
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Samster

Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Yea, been Kc before and was painful to my heart and wallet lol. Won’t be silly anymore, thanks bro
This came at a good time, dunno why but a certain ML is tugging at my heart strings. I thought I was smart but this is just weird. I find myself trying to convince myself to do the right thing LOL
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
Samster

Lorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
This came at a good time, dunno why but a certain ML is tugging at my heart strings. I thought I was smart but this is just weird. I find myself trying to convince myself to do the right thing LOL
Don’t ever fall for those trap, ML will only look at how much you give her first then decided to reciprocate with more service or not. Some will just chit chat with you more than often, it’s just normal behavior to keep you as their customer. Eventually they apply this tactic to EVERYBODY, dont ever think you’re special, you’re not.

If you give the ML 3000 outside of service hour per month, and another bro that gives 1000, she might just give you two the same level of service and treatment outside of service hours. Especially if you have kids and you don’t really earn a lot, don’t be naive about this.
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Don’t ever fall for those trap, ML will only look at how much you give her first then decided to reciprocate with more service or not. Some will just chit chat with you more than often, it’s just normal behavior to keep you as their customer. Eventually they apply this tactic to EVERYBODY, dont ever think you’re special, you’re not.

If you give the ML 3000 outside of service hour per month, and another bro that gives 1000, she might just give you two the same level of service and treatment outside of service hours. Especially if you have kids and you don’t really earn a lot, don’t be naive about this.
Very good advice, the trouble is to apply it strictly. But I should be ok, just wavering a bit. And sometimes it is the FOMO feeling I guess. But it is weird feeling jealous etc. over ladies that give HJs for a living.
Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Very good advice, the trouble is to apply it strictly. But I should be ok, just wavering a bit. And sometimes it is the FOMO feeling I guess. But it is weird feeling jealous etc. over ladies that give HJs for a living.
Stop visiting her for awhile first, ignore her. Separate this play with your actual life, seen too many guys obsessed with the ML as they showed me the chat history, damn stupid… some guys just so dumb that they keep giving money because they dw the ML to leave sg
Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
First thing, Wah guys I really pei fu you all man. I just spoke to my ML and she told me some guys book for twice a week for 3 hours each session. Some book the whole day.

Did some quick calculations, that’s like 3k a month. Phew…I guess some really earn 20k a month. F***king hell

Enjoy your time with ml and go home.
Don't bother to compete
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4826 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree.

Don't start this topic again else the broken recorder will start again.
Let's enjoy the peace yah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Enjoy your time with ml and go home.
Don't bother to compete
Old Today, 12:05 AM
Samster

Ok bros. Sorry la..just said what was on my mind. PS this time is me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1