The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
YESorNO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for MANY 99babe.
Location is good
Looks 7/10 exactly in the picture but older in person. pics used are old
Body 7/10 add 2kgs. Boobs is A or B cup.
Bbbj 8/10 it was ok.
Fj 6/10 i was tired and unable to release.

Rtf, will try others.
Old Today, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 782 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

Amy (GX)

Either underrated gem or ppl gatekeeping. Didn't see any reviews for her so decided to take the plunge. Heng heng pays off big time for me.

Location: East. A bit inconvenient by public transport so better to take Grab.
Look: Definitely sweet and young looking. Hails from CM so a bit fairer than the usual tanned thais. Always smiling. No difference from pics posted.
Body: Height around 1.5m+. Slim with no baby damage. Boobs enhanced but not rock hard. A bit softer than USD of LF haha.
Pussy: Trimmed nicely. Gets wet after painting and gentle clit massage. Can hear wet sloshing sounds at the end when I encircle my fingers around her clit quickly. Maybe because I'm the first customer for the day, so water alot still.

Starting chit chat with her to break the ice which makes her feel comfortable. Skipped the shower coz i showered at home before heading down. We make out with sweet kisses after chitchatting before stripping and boy was I surprised at what I see. Young and tight body. Skin so smooth one definitely can feel it belongs to a 20yo. I then ask her to lie down and i proceed to service her instead. Licking and tuning her boobs, kissing her while rubbing her clit, occasionally going down to slurp up some of her juice. Once my hands felt sibei wet, it was time for my cock to experience it. Ask her cap me on and then I thrust in slowly. Every thrust was met with her heavy breathing. Unfortunately, she wasn't much of a moaner but occasionally can hear some muffled moans as though controlling herself from fully moaning out loud. As i quicken my pace to cum in missionary, her breathing also picks up and I erupted.

Using jav gif to illustrate scene in room:

Picked this coz jav model boobs and figure kinda resembles lady I feel

Manage to use flash sale promo to try so super worth I feel. Will definitely rtf Amy again when I got time. Will prolly bring beer/soju(original) along coz she say she likes to drink.
Old Today, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KiNGMEN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ann from LoveAffair
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...9#post23733659

Looks: Close to pic 70%. Pictures quite a bit of editing. In person still look good though
BBBJ: No complains and suck well
Pussy: CLean shaven
Body: Nice big boobs
Kiss: French alowed
GFE: High
overall service good.
Old Today, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Drpillas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jenny (Thai Fairies)
Face: same as photos but slightly tanner
Body is slim and tight Petite size as well so easy to carry ard
She is always smiling and GFE was on full steam
FJ: TIGHT, 10/10

Treat her well if you visit her
Old Today, 01:29 AM
Samster

79keith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kinki -XinXin

Pretty girl but slight discount from pics due to filter. Body not slim but have curves. Close to 30 years old in age. Other than this her GFE is high and give me very good service. Nothing much to hiam.
Old Today, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
MBSguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sylvia from Club Friday

SYT look true to pics.
Super GFE, as she can speak chinese well. pretty and gentle girl.
Give good long BBBJ.
Love the moaning. Bros gotta try to find out more.

Last edited by MBSguy; Today at 01:37 AM. Reason: name
Old Today, 01:44 AM
Samster

DKTee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kwan X Factor
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...3#post23698973

Went in and broke the ice. Sweet girl not as tall as seen in the pics

Look 9/10. Totally like the pics. pretty and looks indonesian chinese
Body. 8/10. Shapely. A bit of fat and stretch marks on tummy. But still good!
Face. 8/10 Long hair. Has had her eyes done. But it is all good. No blemeshes. Cute smile. Really looks like a model.
Boobs. 7/10. B cups
Shower. 5/10. Didnt really help wash.
Cbj. 7/10. Have to be safe. She knows her stuff.
Fj. 7/10. She was nice and all. But just felt commercial.

Rtf. Nah. Lacked gfe for me. But she is super firendly and all. Don't get me wrong.
Old Today, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1957 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Stable : KinkyThai
FL : Ebi
OKT : 10/10 is a very nice guy 1 of better OKT ard
Looks : 7.5/10, late 20s but is a pre milf look.. looks grows on you.. sure wont reject
Body : 8/10.. pettis small size & a natural b cup.. arse good for doggie.
Bbbj : 9/10 good long sensual ling bbbj.. hard working lady
Fj : 9/10 Wet and hormy. She love sex especially after drinking.. guys buy some beer
For her and she will perform
GFE : Very nice polite honest lady.. like bonking a FB no commercial feel.
RTF : will visit before she left SG
Old Today, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JTWM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Babe Hause
MODEL Name: Jingle ( https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=1003765 )
Looks: 10/10 almost no need discount from photos advertised, she has a look that’s cute, beautiful and seductive all at the same time. She look seriously young, have to check her passport just to make sure and yes she is in her early 20s
Body: 10/10 busty, man made cup c with nice brown nips
BBBJ: 10/10 with a pair of big doll eyes seductively looking at me while slurping on my meat stick = power to the max
FJ: 10/10 she is a nympho, very high sex drive and can ride long, stamina is damn good
DFK: 10/10 the moment I enter the room, action start liao, from room to toilet to bed
GFE: 10/10 saw one of the FR from another bro and really it is true, don’t fall in love
Service: 10/10
Overall: 10/10 Jingle is a bubbly, positive, happy go lucky young girl, she told me she has a very high sex drive and loves sex a lot. She is extremely chatty, her English is ok and she knows a little Chinese. The entire 90min is too short in my opinion. She made the entire session really enjoyable.
RTF: if she is still around as she mentioned she might go back really soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1