The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2576 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojung View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/angel-massage/

Any reviews for her bros ? Is she a returnee?
Local MILFs and GILFs will keep changing names to make them look like new ML. Usually need to +10 to 20 years to their heavily photoshopped pics.

Dun expect to see MRs on most of the MLs in that section as most of us are not interested in them. Usually can only find negative MRs on a few of them by newbie chiongsters. U can be the next one to post MR if u choose to look for Angel to satisfy ur curiosity.
Old Today, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
irvinesteiner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterirvinesteiner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just visited her recently. She was my preferred choice back in April when she was here.

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xi-xi-massage/

Looks: 8/10 - not a stunner by any means but definitely pretty in my eyes, plus zero enhancements. Very natural to look at, her looks will grow on you.
Body: 8/10 - handful C, so so soft, Au natural. Love cupping them in my hands
Massage: n.a. - not here for it
Sensual: 8/10 - love it when her body glides over you

For that location, imo she wins by a mile in terms of package. Super feminine lady, soft spoken. Offers top up options, also listed on TT based on what she mentioned.

Leaving on 26th July, so don’t snooze on her for guys active in that area!

Last edited by irvinesteiner; Today at 02:44 PM.
Old Today, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Frozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/nana-msg/

Return again to visit Nana for super huge tits. She knows how to service with her huge melon. Too bad I’m too weak and finish too fast. Very hard to find huge boobs on a stick body these days. Must try for boob lover!
Old Today, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvinesteiner View Post
Just visited her recently. She was my preferred choice back in April when she was here.

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xi-xi-massage/

Leaving on 26th April, so don’t snooze on her for guys active in that area!
Do you mean 26th July?
Old Today, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3609 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
You mean she wanted to move out from f_ park again ?
Anyway she still working and taking regular customers.
Old Today, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
That unit Kiki was in has been around for some time. Some of my best regulars have resided there. But all are ok.

The only neighbour complaint I heard from them was customers spraying water down the lower floors when showering. Hence, one of them implemented the trash bags at the bathroom window

The unit Love was in has been raided many times before. So she was just a sitting duck waiting to be raided
They really should then highlight in their whatever group chats to avoid renting that unit, man…
Old Today, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
Tried Zara about 5 times, her massage skills are really highly recommended and not forgetting her gd cooking skill too.

I like Vera's classy looks and smooth skin more and her JG is more effective. She reminds me of a few Guang Zhou hotel operated vanilla MLs more than 10 years ago. Glad to experience such familiar feeling again after so many years.

For massage, I will recommend Zara.
For JG, I will recommend Vera.
I’ve tried both too. Personally I prefer Zara’s JG. It’s like an amalgamation of techniques of the ones I’ve tried like Lisa at Sims Ave and Bao Bao.

But Vera is cheaper. $160 for 90mins. Zara is $200 for 90mins
Price based on JG service.

Zara says she has quite a few customers who just go to her just for massage. I’ve yet to try but is it really that good that it’s worth $170 for 90mins?
Old Today, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenthunder View Post

Return again to visit Nana for super huge tits. She knows how to service with her huge melon. Too bad I’m too weak and finish too fast. Very hard to find huge boobs on a stick body these days. Must try for boob lover!
Usually people will gatekeep to not get her so popular … ha
Old Today, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenthunder View Post

Got to discount how much % from the pics?
Old Today, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
They really should then highlight in their whatever group chats to avoid renting that unit, man…
Most would not do so.
Because if you do u can get into trouble with the agent who sub-sub-rent the place etc. will be a headache to those agents if they can’t rent out these units. So girls will just choose to keep quiet and not get into more trouble.
Unless of course the girls have a private chat that only a few close ones create then maybe. But then again, how many of those girls are truly close friends with one another to help another fellow girl? This is a cruel world, they are literally competitors to one another…
Old Today, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwxym View Post
contacted one ML when I was in SZ a few months back, she quoted me RMB3k for FJ. Politely declined, the price in SZ is crazy.
Tats because it is illegal there. In sg there is geylang so we have more cjoice. In china even hj sometimes can be illegal depending on the political mood. anything driven underground will increae in price. Same concept as drugs
Old Today, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Likely by end next week
Sian, gotten a slot but was told later she was sick. Most likely gonna miss..
Old Today, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Sian, gotten a slot but was told later she was sick. Most likely gonna miss..
Still got next week 😃
Old Today, 02:57 PM
Samster

Frozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Usually people will gatekeep to not get her so popular … ha
Agreed lol. If you find a legendary Pokémon you also don’t want to share what hahaha
Old Today, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Got to discount how much % from the pics?
I feel her pics are bad, probably why you don’t see many people mention her lol. Face wise is similar, definitely not milf or auntie lah, won’t reject one. The pics don’t highlight her assets at all. Think she will continue to stay as hidden gem here with that pic quality
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1