The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Areallyzara, everina, HannahEvelle, xnithyxx

Old 07-10-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 15
ToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to all
Re: FL Scene in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
yeah.. they spoil their own market. nowadays they dont even record. they straight up live stream. but some of the vids are damn solid. 1 guy vs 3 xmm. and obviously all at least 8/10 face and body. 1.4 billion strong talent market is really no joke.
yea bro, the live stream ones, got some are from Thai or Viet one but the one that is recording is confirm chinese.
Old 08-10-2024, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTo1985 View Post
yea bro, the live stream ones, got some are from Thai or Viet one but the one that is recording is confirm chinese.
confirm lah the tiong accent super gao haha
Old 10-10-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Brennus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FLs evolved from standing streets to sitting chairs.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...inued-drinking

Anyone knows how much these fls normally charge ?
Old 10-10-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 15
ToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brennus View Post

Was around the area (Lorong 21 or 23 i think), the kopi tiam almost full sia but though maybe they sit there is waiting for the pub/club to open
Old 11-10-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:

its a coffeeshop. why dont you go there and have dinner and ask them? if ok, you've had dinner and sex. if not ok, you've had dinner. either way you lose nothing what.
Old 14-10-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Brennus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was browsing Dome 1, saw a pic, waaahhhh, ps until like fuck so obvious, I just had to laugh.
Don't know how many got tricked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
its a coffeeshop. why dont you go there and have dinner and ask them? if ok, you've had dinner and sex. if not ok, you've had dinner. either way you lose nothing what.
Just curious in general, quickie rarely have good service.
Then again, have not been down to gl in years, should take a trip for old time's sake.
Old Yesterday, 03:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Maxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The worst FL experience I ever had is being waiting 45min for an old aunty faking as twenties. No service, rude and attitude. I posted previously but being removed. Since this whore dare to do it why afraid ppl telling it. This one got her own website and not telling you how much. When you find something relate to sensual then play on your own risk. 3 times of the standard price in Geylang.
Service: 0
Face: 0
Body: 0
GFE: 0
A gentle reminder if you are smart enough. Better understand what I mean.
Old Yesterday, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 7
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:

Should be $150 per pop onwards. Anything $200 per pop is overpaying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meisdq View Post
In terms of physical attributes, are the Malaysians and angmohs of good quality?
Locally, you need to fork out good money. Go overseas for bang for yr buck.
If you earning anything below 5K, have a wife and children to feed. Don't waste your money here. It's slim picking

To ALL: Last but not least. Avoid Hotel Sup**** @ Kram*t Road at all cost. The Vie bus service there service all CMI, ok 99% of the time to be exact. I almost wanted to grab the glass ashtray and club her head from behind and struggle snuggle her on the spot. Then soak her body in a barrel of hydrochloric acid like Jeffrey Dahmer did. Never complete the deed, cannot lick/nipples and acted super aggressive.

Save yourself the $100 and go for Thai FLs instead. Those who went there a few times, know what I mean. Report their numbers to SPF on the spot and have them deport back to Vietnam.1st time in my life go chionging feeling this way. They're worse than dogs

Last edited by Zetyalpha; Yesterday at 06:02 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetyalpha View Post
I almost wanted to grab the glass ashtray and club her head from behind and struggle snuggle her on the spot. Then soak her body in a barrel of hydrochloric acid like Jeffrey Dahmer did. [/SIZE]
Just do it. Why are you so afraid of the whore. HAHAHA.
Make them pay for what they have done. HAHAHA.
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 7
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: FL Scene in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Just do it. Why are you so afraid of the whore. HAHAHA.
Make them pay for what they have done. HAHAHA.
I more afraid of yr "siaoness" HAHAHA
Your ex wife divorced you recently is it? Everyday seeking attention from MEN on this forum HAHAHA
You forgotten our last encounter and coming back for more? Are you that gay for me? HAHAHA
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kaypohkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetyalpha View Post

To ALL: Last but not least. Avoid Hotel Sup**** @ Kram*t Road at all cost. The Vie bus service there service all CMI, ok 99% of the time to be exact. I almost wanted to grab the glass ashtray and club her head from behind and struggle snuggle her on the spot. Then soak her body in a barrel of hydrochloric acid like Jeffrey Dahmer did. Never complete the deed, cannot lick/nipples and acted super aggressive.

Save yourself the $100 and go for Thai FLs instead. Those who went there a few times, know what I mean. Report their numbers to SPF on the spot and have them deport back to Vietnam.1st time in my life go chionging feeling this way. They're worse than dogs
Bro do you have the room no. of the bad FLs? I actually recently went to visit one Viet bu at Supreme and the service was pretty decent. Thought she was also a very nice person. That said i'm quite inexperienced so might not know what is considered good or CMI.

But if talking about the Pinoys there I 100% agree lol. Kena scammed by ladyboys acting like women at level 6. Fked up to the max lol, but i guess it was an eye opener.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1