The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
kinkythai, NaughtyNatalie

Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 12
PlainJanet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlainJanet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlainJanet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🫦💋KINKYTHAI💋🫦 AFFORDABLE PRICES WITH GOOD QUALITY🫦💋 10AM-2.30AM

Sera Kinkythai

Just visit Sera and left a happy and satisfied man

Looks - similar to ads photo, chio and gorgeous, long hair with slutty looking and the same as in pic

Body - Nice curvy figure, tone body with no fat spotted and tattoo at the back and hot perky ass.

French/GFE - good response, auto initiate in shower and back to bed, during Fj. I wish she was my girlfriend, we french like long lost couple and DFK

Bbbj: very skilful, swallow my entire dick as she vacuum prof, moment my cock enter her mouth it was pleasure all the way until she stop

Painting: trimmed with no smell, super wet when painted. If you hit her right spot she get wild and will tremble.

Fj: Fj is consisting of deep poundings with piak piak sound, afraid if go slow then I lost it haha. She certainly can take a good fuck.Switched position, she did a reverse cowgirl and that butt was crazy.

One thing I like about Sera, she is not a time watcher don't use phone and pay full attention on me. Massage also power.

RTF: Yes! And I arranging this few days.

Thanks bro Mickey.
Old Yesterday, 03:02 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3101 / Power: 3
kinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond repute

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

QUALITY LOVERS @ AFFORDABLE PRICES
ONLY REAL PHOTOS, NO BAIT AND SWITCH

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
https://wa.me/66923244892
Old Yesterday, 05:01 PM
Samster (A)

kinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond repute

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Today, 08:34 AM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Today, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
Phay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yoshi - KinkyThai

OKT: 10(my trusted stable. Good and prompt service)
Look: 9 (long hair, similar to photos posted. bitchy and one look i definitely will have the urge to bonk her)
Body: 9 (curves in perfect desirable places, fair smooth skin, petite with curvy meaty ass)
Boobs: 10 (C cup headlights, natural that fit into her body, super sensitive and perfect for fondling and licking)
Frenching: 8 (Passionate and sensual, good kisser, nice and sexy hot tongue action)
Bbbj: 8 (she loves sucking, I can tell by the priceless expression she sucked me got me wild and extra horny for her pussy.
Painting: 8 (Great looking pussy, clean shaven with no smell and painted her very long and heavily till she climax)
Fj: 8 (Aggressive and slammed back in me during doggy and cowgirl. In missionary also very active, bring my hands to her boobs. She was very receptive)
Gfe: 9.8 (chemistry is there, a real gf material max all the way and not a time watcher)
Rtf: yes

Thanks Bro Mickey
Old Today, 10:50 AM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old Today, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!

Sera KinkyThai

[Website] https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p...2#post23464892

[Looks] Face is approximately 90% close to pics. Long hair with cheeky smile and seem to be a pre milf type for me

[Body] Body is petite and slim, no tummy, nice curvy tattoo at back area and a nice hot big perky ass.

[Boob] She has a very natural, original and nice looking C size tits, allows me to suck and squeeze all you want.

[Frenching] initiative and kissed her and was returned with her passionate frenching. While kissing she gave my dick a good handjob

[Pussy] Her abalone trim and no foul smell. It was tasty and we had a great 69 position.I heard her soft moan while she climax and saw her pussy juice trickling down her inner thighs

[BBBJ] she got me wild and extrA horny, the way she sloppy spits on my cock, rubbing her both hands stroking me. Deepthroat with the seductive look. God, it was madly sexy for me.

[FJ] Solid! Can feel she uses her pussy muscle to make t feel tight and grip my whole shaft when she on top of me. We did quite a few positions with her. She was accommodative, we did cowgirl d then finish off with missionary before i shoot all out in that position.

[GFE] Patient and service oriented with no attitude. Hard working and treat me like a boyfriend instead of a customer.

Overall it was 101% sex-tified by this lady, will probably find some time to RTF.

Try it and you will know what i mean.

Thanks bro Mickey for the arragement.

This is how our society is running now.
Old Today, 02:28 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1