The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Oldmanyoungtast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Yves
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=985667

Yves Yves Yves...what can I say...I def need to leave this FR for her...

Settling the admin first - Registering for the first time was indeed a bit of a hassle. I don't particularly mind and it does give some assurances on my safety and security. Location was central, parking ample. The room itself was large and comfy. Ensuite toilet was large enough. Nice big bouncy bed.

First impressions of Yves - several beige flags. When I met her, i wasn't quite sure if it was her or not...very oriental looking, petite and a touch too much makeup. Apply some discount to the pics online (but not too much). When we reached the room, she made me shower by myself and she showered by herself also. I was like...ok...this is one of those days...

But after the shower, everything changed...

We cuddle in bed for a while, just chit chatting...she speaks good Chinese while I splattered some Chinese...it was very nice just getting to know her..every now and then, she would caress my dick...slowly trying to get it to attention.

After getting warmed up, I just had to jump into her body - and what a body she has...very shapely, very nicely done boobs, womanly hips, such a round, cute and tight ass, flawless skin. Fuck, her body is just meant for hardcore sex. I was just in sex wonderland kissing her body, boobs and finally to her pussy.

Her pussy is unbelievable - symmetrical, almost pinkish. Clean shaven. I muff dived in, just sucking on her clit, poking my tongue in...her moans genuine, she grips my head, the bed. She cums and squirts twice. That mildly salty squirt makes me go crazy. She puts on a condom, I FJ her but I cannot last. Within minutes, I cum and crash on her.

I'm sweaty as hell, Yves makes me shower...I come out of the toilet and see this nympho lying on the bed...she says that she's not happy I came so fast - I make it up to her, I muff dive in again, she comes 1-2 times more squirting. She says her tank is empty but passes me a vibrator from her side drawer. She turns it on and hands it to me. Between me sucking her clit and the vibrator, she comes more...at this time, I lose count. At one point, her squirt was getting into my nostrils...she's lost herself and I cannot get enough...

Seeing her body this vulnerable makes me rock hard again. She dons me a condom and this time, I fuck the squirt out of her like a rag doll. I start with the usual FJ but grab her ass and shove myself in - She grabs me from behind and pushes me into her. I am literally knocking at the back of her pussy. She says that she wants to doggy - I grab her hips like handles and fuck her crazy. At one point, I had one hand on her shoulder, one hand on her boob and just ploughing into her. The bed is shaking. She shifts position so that I can fuck her from the side...I grab her stomach and fuck her. I finally push her back on the bed and mish her to completion - just ploughing away into her with her face in ecstasy. When I came, she came as well (again). As got up, the bed is wet with her squirt, my balls, stomach and thighs are just dripping. She is just lying there touching herself, checking if everything is still there (haha)...she's in another level...

I don't mean to objectify Yves but this girl is a fucking nympho - her body is meant for hardcore PSE - once she gets into the mood, she just wants to use you to satisfy her. And if this is your thing, I don't think you can find another. This girl is just something else...wow

RTF? Hell yeah. I'm not sure when but I def will. For the rest, her FRs are spot on. Treat her well - paint her like you are digging for oil, be blessed by her showers and enjoy her body. I miss her already...
Old Today, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanyoungtast View Post
FR for Yves
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=985667

Yves Yves Yves...what can I say...I def need to leave this FR for her...

Settling the admin first - Registering for the first time was indeed a bit of a hassle. I don't particularly mind and it does give some assurances on my safety and security. Location was central, parking ample. The room itself was large and comfy. Ensuite toilet was large enough. Nice big bouncy bed.

First impressions of Yves - several beige flags. When I met her, i wasn't quite sure if it was her or not...very oriental looking, petite and a touch too much makeup. Apply some discount to the pics online (but not too much). When we reached the room, she made me shower by myself and she showered by herself also. I was like...ok...this is one of those days...

But after the shower, everything changed...

We cuddle in bed for a while, just chit chatting...she speaks good Chinese while I splattered some Chinese...it was very nice just getting to know her..every now and then, she would caress my dick...slowly trying to get it to attention.

After getting warmed up, I just had to jump into her body - and what a body she has...very shapely, very nicely done boobs, womanly hips, such a round, cute and tight ass, flawless skin. Fuck, her body is just meant for hardcore sex. I was just in sex wonderland kissing her body, boobs and finally to her pussy.

Her pussy is unbelievable - symmetrical, almost pinkish. Clean shaven. I muff dived in, just sucking on her clit, poking my tongue in...her moans genuine, she grips my head, the bed. She cums and squirts twice. That mildly salty squirt makes me go crazy. She puts on a condom, I FJ her but I cannot last. Within minutes, I cum and crash on her.

I'm sweaty as hell, Yves makes me shower...I come out of the toilet and see this nympho lying on the bed...she says that she's not happy I came so fast - I make it up to her, I muff dive in again, she comes 1-2 times more squirting. She says her tank is empty but passes me a vibrator from her side drawer. She turns it on and hands it to me. Between me sucking her clit and the vibrator, she comes more...at this time, I lose count. At one point, her squirt was getting into my nostrils...she's lost herself and I cannot get enough...

Seeing her body this vulnerable makes me rock hard again. She dons me a condom and this time, I fuck the squirt out of her like a rag doll. I start with the usual FJ but grab her ass and shove myself in - She grabs me from behind and pushes me into her. I am literally knocking at the back of her pussy. She says that she wants to doggy - I grab her hips like handles and fuck her crazy. At one point, I had one hand on her shoulder, one hand on her boob and just ploughing into her. The bed is shaking. She shifts position so that I can fuck her from the side...I grab her stomach and fuck her. I finally push her back on the bed and mish her to completion - just ploughing away into her with her face in ecstasy. When I came, she came as well (again). As got up, the bed is wet with her squirt, my balls, stomach and thighs are just dripping. She is just lying there touching herself, checking if everything is still there (haha)...she's in another level...

I don't mean to objectify Yves but this girl is a fucking nympho - her body is meant for hardcore PSE - once she gets into the mood, she just wants to use you to satisfy her. And if this is your thing, I don't think you can find another. This girl is just something else...wow

RTF? Hell yeah. I'm not sure when but I def will. For the rest, her FRs are spot on. Treat her well - paint her like you are digging for oil, be blessed by her showers and enjoy her body. I miss her already...
Nice FR bro, up for you!
Old Today, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
You really polite to ask her before the actions.
Do you ask her when is her birthday? Her birthday should be within this month.
She is Evelyn’s friend, if that interest you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzay View Post
haha yes she quite dependent on chemistry type of girl. so after a few RTM since march can feel increasing levels of GFE everytime but feels like she did up her service level cuz of the competition. her birthday is indeed this month hahaa
Hi bros and the fans of Zoei, I had an impromptu meet up with Zoei today and she shared with me that her birthday is tomorrow, 16 September. I won’t go into the details of my meet up today with Zoei in view of my previous FR for her, but I can only say that Zoei is really good and I left her side a truly satisfied man.

For bros who are keen to meet her during her birthday period and want to celebrate with her, she shared that she does not like to eat cake so we do not have to get anything for her. I prepared a red packet for her prior to our meet up and her face glowed up instantly when I presented it to her. The silly girl got so happy at the sight of the red packet that she jumped onto me to give me a tight hug with her legs wrapped around me, thankfully I stood steadily and was able to carry her if not we would have fallen onto the bed.

So if bros are keen to wish Zoei a happy birthday, you can arrange a meet up with her and give her a red packet if you will like to do so. Zoei mentioned that she may not work tomorrow and might take the day off to celebrate her birthday, but she has not decided yet.
Old Today, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Hi bros and the fans of Zoei, I had an impromptu meet up with Zoei today and she shared with me that her birthday is tomorrow, 16 September. I won’t go into the details of my meet up today with Zoei in view of my previous FR for her, but I can only say that Zoei is really good and I left her side a truly satisfied man.

For bros who are keen to meet her during her birthday period and want to celebrate with her, she shared that she does not like to eat cake so we do not have to get anything for her. I prepared a red packet for her prior to our meet up and her face glowed up instantly when I presented it to her. The silly girl got so happy at the sight of the red packet that she jumped onto me to give me a tight hug with her legs wrapped around me, thankfully I stood steadily and was able to carry her if not we would have fallen onto the bed.

So if bros are keen to wish Zoei a happy birthday, you can arrange a meet up with her and give her a red packet if you will like to do so. Zoei mentioned that she may not work tomorrow and might take the day off to celebrate her birthday, but she has not decided yet.
Girls like guys that remember all small little details. Her birthday is the same as my first crush back in secondary school.

If you like her so much you should visit her again tomorrow. Hahaha. 🤣

And yeah, she likes to do that hug thing from behind, full GFE experience.

Last edited by Wee0502; Today at 03:55 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1