The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aergios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
I am not young bro.
How old are you?
Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2819 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
How about G
As of now, G looks to be one off ONS. Nice memory of doing a 22yo undergrad
Old Yesterday, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Spectacle69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry bros
Will update tml instead. As expected, kenna totally drained by W. 报应
She is like an energizer bunny
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
missy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sorry bros
Will update tml instead. As expected, kenna totally drained by W. 报应
Every session with W so happening?
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM
Samster

Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by missy.tan View Post
Every session with W so happening?
Yes. I tot I was horny. Till I met W. So basically every session is 2-3 rounds. If I cannot control and cum first round, she will let me rest a bit and then after 20min she will blow till I hard then have one more round. If I manage to control not to cum for first session, then she will blow me for second round, once I am ready, ride me till I cum. Then rest 20min or so, blow me till ready and go for round 3.
I will be like totally shattered at the end of the night. So is really heaven send to punish me one
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacle69 View Post
She is like an energizer bunny
Bro. Trust me. She is more than that
Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

Show pic without face?

Quote:
As of now, G looks to be one off ONS. Nice memory of doing a 22yo undergrad
Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Samster

Our lips locked together …….as I carried her to the side of the bed….her long slim legs dangling from my arms……ready for what is to come ……

I laid P gently on the bed…her naked skin touching the cold blanket for the first time…sending goosebumps across her body ……I pulled the sheets aside and slid her in ….

Sorry …..made dear feel cold ……

P shook her head ….

I looked into her dreamy eyes and bent forward and as I did so, P closed her eyes and accepted my kiss ….i slid under the sheets beside her and held her naked body close onto mine …using my leg to split hers into 2 and locked her legs onto mine …making her feel that I am in complete control….i caressed her (almost non existent) small breasts and as I did so….P whispered ……

Sorry …..they are …….so ……….small……

I stopped kissing her ….and looked at P…..and her eyes were on mine searchingly ….

Silly gal……..
I got feel for u……not because of ur breasts ….or ur face…..or ur legs…..or ur body ……..
As I sweettalked her, I stopped all caressing and just held her close and gently ….making sure she could feel all my “emotion”…….

I……kiss u ….not because of ur breast, ur legs or ur body …..
………
And as I said it, I kissed her gently …….

I …….touch u ……not because of ur breast…ur legs…..or ur body …………
And as I said it, my fingers started drawing little circles on her thighs….making her moan slightly in pleasure ……..

I……make u feel nice not because of all these physical things ……..
And as I said it, I inserted my finger inside her ….drawing a gasp and a pronounced moan…..

Ennnnnnnnnnnnn……..

It’s because ……I have feel……for u ……..
I…..like ……u……….
For who u r………
For all ur gentleness…..and the way u smile shyly……..
and as I said these, my fingers restarted their in out motion, making P wetter and wetter ….preparing her love hole for my bro…….

And I know u kiss me …….touch me…….is also because u have feel………
……and that’s why u feel nice when I touch u …….and I feel nice when u touch me………

And as I said it, P moaned and subconsciously followed my “order” of her touching me…her fingers forming a circle around my hard bro and gently caressing my bro with her long slender cold fingers…….

And u feel nice because u feel…..the same…….as I do…….

And as I said these….P came again to my fingers…..
No doubt turned on my my sweet words…..
Words and action work so well together into to myself ………
Even P’s cumming was gentle and shy just like her real character …..she covered her mouth with her hand and muffled her already soft moans……….as her body go taut and trembled ………

…….and u feel nice ……cuz u like me……wan me…….just as I like u…….wan u………..
I sweettalked more ……linking her orgasm to feeling …..and to me………

…..yes………dear………..I……like…….u…….. I ……wan…….u………
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 15
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yes. I tot I was horny. Till I met W. So basically every session is 2-3 rounds. If I cannot control and cum first round, she will let me rest a bit and then after 20min she will blow till I hard then have one more round. If I manage to control not to cum for first session, then she will blow me for second round, once I am ready, ride me till I cum. Then rest 20min or so, blow me till ready and go for round 3.
I will be like totally shattered at the end of the night. So is really heaven send to punish me one
Pls let her punish us instead... 我不入地狱,谁入地狱 🤣🤣🤣
Old Today, 12:28 AM
Samster

…..yes………dear………..I……like…….u…….. I ……wan…….u………
P whispered, her mind completely under my control. It was a complete difference from that first night when I took advantage of P being drunk and raped her. I was in full control of her body only …..now after months of sweet talking, and placing lies into her mind to reconstruct that first night in her mind, now…..her mind was completely mine….months of lies, sweet talk and grooming her….to be ready for this moment….where I can truly own P completely…..

……does….it feel nice …….
I whispered gently…

….yes……veryyy……ennnnn….
P replied softly.

….is it like the first….night…..that first night……that we made love……..
I asked ….leveraging on the lies that were planted in that night when I raped her. Not waiting for her to reply, I bent over and kissed her small breasts but huge nipples….erected hard from the stimulation I put her body thru.
And I asked again…….

Feels like the first night …….?

ennnnnnn……yes……….i……think…….ennn…..

…….no thinking…….just…..use ….ur heart to listen……and ur body to feel…….the love………
…..is…..it…..like the first night ………..

…..ennnn….ennnnnnn…..
P used her hand to cover her mouth again as she came once more to my fingers…..
….ennnnnn……yesssss………

I licked my way to the other small breast and huge erected pink nipple…..
….they are not small……I….like ……cuz………they are ……..made…….just for me……..
I lied. I prefer Z’s melons. Who wouldn’t. But who will speak the truth now that this slim pretty syt of a milf is here, naked, aroused, lost, spellbound….and already for the taking ……

…..really……..?…..they…….r…..so small…….ennnnnnnn

I stopped my kissing if her breast deliberately …..but my finger still doing its role in driving pleasure …and making her wet and widening her tight walls for my bro’s inevitable entry……

Looking at P in the eye….i whispered softly ……
I wanna make u feel nice …….not because of all these physical things …….
U r perfect in every way……and …..and……..

I purposely pretended to be lost for words ……

….and…..I love u…….
The ultimate lie. The ultimate lie. The ultimate statement to unlock the last fringes of defense and logic that any gal has in that moment just before they offer themselves wholeheartedly to a guy …..and yes, the cb kia in me played this card…….and not waiting for P to even react….i kissed her gently again….my eyes open so that I could see P close her eyes as I moved on top of her……positioning myself for entry…my rock hard bro tip touching her smooth pussy ….rubbing itself wet from her leaking juices …….

P didn’t open her eyes ….they were closed as she laid there …..her thighs automatically widening to allow me to be fully in position …….ready to be taken…

But I didn’t push in …..
Instead, I used my hand to rub the tip of my head in a circular moment under the small pink pussy lips of P……readying her body for the entry that’s to come next ………

But I didn’t push in……
One more thing that needed to be done to make my conquest of P complete ……
P was alr moaning at the stimulation my bro tip was giving her pussy entrance …..
Ennnn……ennnnnnn……….
More juice leaked out, soaking my rod more ….lubricating it more ……

I know I was driving P crazy with sexual anticipation and pleasure ….using my bro head to masturbate P on the entrance of her small love cave …..and then slowly….popping half of my bro head in smoothly ….still repeating the circular motion…

…dear ….
.I whispered .
……i wan ….u……..

….i wan…u……
P repeated after me in a soft whisper ….gasping as she came again….

Trust me ?…..

I…..trust………

Wan….me ? ….like I wan u……

I….wan…..u………

…..may …..I ……go inside………

…..yes…..pant pant ….ennnn…..come inside me……..
…I…..wan……u……dear…..

With that, I gained my ultimate prize after months of grooming …..months after raping P in her drunk state, now I can truly take her and own her ………

…..I wan u 2 …….like the first night …..
I whispered as I slowly pushed my bro into P’s small pussy…..feeling her inner walls stretch to accommodate my rock hard bro…….
I pushed really slowly in an in and out motion so that P will feel nice as I slowly enter her full……her head yanked backwards as she opened her mouth on a silent moan the moment I was fully inside her ……..

…..now…..we are ……one …….nothing between us……just u …and me……just us….in a world…..where there’s only us ……..only u and me …..together ……one …….
I sweettalked ….as I worked up a slow rhythm …….as I moved my body downwards…skin to skin ……my hands holding P’s hands wide ….fingers into hers ……..and slowly I released her fingers …..and felt her hands automatically go around my neck….as her slim legs curled onto my back…..as I started to make love to her …..truly owning P from this moment onwards ………months of grooming her mind ….worth the effort ……as I finally made her mine
Old Today, 12:38 AM
Samster

months of grooming her mind ….worth the effort ……as I finally made her mine…

Her inner walls are fully stretched….as I pumped her slightly more passionately …..feeling her walls tighten as I felt P’s slender fingers sink their nails into my back as she came to my bro…..

Our love making was gentle. It was befitting her shy and gentle nature ……she’s not a sex bunny like Z I tot …..but she’s like 10-11 years younger ….some years to learn….i tot to myself….wondering how many of these upcoming youthful years will be enjoyed by me……

P is different from Z. Z has this uncanny ability to keep cumming in super quick succession …..like a collection of small cums grouping together to be one really long cum….P was different ….her orgasms are more normal….4-5mins of thrusting leading to one big one then u could feel her legs fall by the side…the gentle thrusts …speeding up for 4-5mins for her to cum big again……. I had to use all my skill and patience not to finish …slowing down and almost stopping as I felt my bro ready to explode…..coinciding with P’s resting and slow period before building up again …..I lost count at 12-13 for P…..before I finally couldn’t wait anymore

…..cumming ……..I wanna cum together with dear……..
I made sure I announced that I am cumming …..but P couldn’t react even if she wanted to as I felt another wave of orgasmic fulfilment hit her as I came fully into P…….marking her fully mine …..
Old Today, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Pls let her punish us instead... 我不入地狱,谁入地狱 🤣🤣🤣
Lol……let me take these punishments for all bah. Lol. Only right for all the cb things I do.
But W. Wow.

Last edited by Cman; Today at 12:50 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1