The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:50 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10845 / Power: 66
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Pm you instead
Pm me too. Thanks

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old Today, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5093 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Then just post as a FL directly. Post $180 for a HJ is either samsters who visit her are dumb. Or retarded.
the girls pay a monthly fee to adv mah.. and slg doesnt list fj services mah.. so up price is the way to go for upselling lo. im not white knight or anything.. i dont visit her also but looking at this as a pure biz pov

brothers who wanna exchange points for 2nd round, please pm me to up your points first. I don't like to keep records. thanks
Old Today, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 3
qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/shishi-massage/

Looks like I was able to get a slot right before the price hike.

Room: clean. shower is outside of the room. uses disposable towels, I would bring my own if knew beforehand
Looks: young and pretty. great legs, as mentioned before
Service: massage is non-existent. some catbath, was willing to please, but too green. hardworking, was stroking me for a while, was unable to finish, and left

RTM: no
Old Today, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2816 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
I hope I didn’t underpaid her as I remembered she was $120 for hj and she said correct and all in is a $150 top up.. now when I went back to her listing, it’s $180 an hr for hj.

Can any bro confirmed her previous fee of $120 or if I made a mistake.. I better go pay her another visit to compensate her if it was my mistake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Previously was 120.i am quite sure if it. I wouldn't pay 180 for just a hj with her. She is good but not that good...
Concur that.

I was also monitoring her and I m very sure is listed 120 for the basic HJ package....tht was yesterday.

Then, midnight I check...shock to find it is 180.

Kind of expected. Going by the good reviews and obviously good biz.

Anyway, will be out of my "to try" list.

Congratz to those Bros who took the plunge to try her before the massive price hike.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1