The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
Recently I went to a KTV playground with my friend. I found if the quality of the girl is high, she will not go outside with you to the hotel. Really very disappointed, before Covid, if I invited the girls out for makan and loving making, they usually wouldn’t reject you. But nowadays they will ignore you. I believe the tips for the girls $100 is too high so they can easily earn about $500 per night. So they can earn enough money . I am really very disappointed with the attitude of the Vietnam girls.
Nowadays.. it’s really like gentlemen clubs kind of operation.. to bring them out.. you gotta be the cream of the crop in terms of the chemistry you build with them during that 5-15mins sitting with you.. unless if you look like Andy Lau.. then easier.. they are smarter liao, considering that all the Lao jiaos worked here and have shared their experience with them, with especially those guys who just aim to piak them and leave them immediately once the mission accomplished..

Unless you are willing to pay to piak them.. if not it's tougher to piak them at the already expensive rate of 300/s.. now… it’s more than that.. so have to depends on your pocket depth or the chemistry with them le..

Supper wise.. they are richer than most of us here.. what makes you think they wanna sacrifice enjoying supper with their friends/ colleague after work just for a free supper.. the times now is different.. we have to play different game liao le..
Old 04-07-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Ben109 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Anyways open jio for sat hh 4pm to 9pm in catwalk. Drinks, mami tips, waiter split. Tips are $70.

Sunday session ume ktv 4pm have 1 slot left and 7pm 2 slots left
Old 04-07-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post
Supper wise.. they are richer than most of us here.. what makes you think they wanna sacrifice enjoying supper with their friends/ colleague after work just for a free supper.. the times now is different.. we have to play different game liao le..
oh yes now that you mentioned this
nowadays dont see much girls go supper with customer already
they rich enough to "no need your supper"
money too easy to earn for them nowadays

last time place close, almost all go for free supper.
now half the girls even go home before place close!
Old 04-07-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6263 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

is this due to viet ktv scene back home booming? many chinese flock there as the dong guan replacement
Old 05-07-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Went Galaxy this week with some old friends. Last time i came was like Aug Sep last year.
Surprisingly the current batch is quite playful and mami put some efforts to pull the girls back the room to entertain us. Overall butterfly time is relatively short (maybe because it’s not that crowded) and some girls are quite wild, dun want to go into details but I think it’s the most you can do in ktv nowadays.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Samster168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there a new Chinese ktv in Pomo, 1 selegie road?
Old Yesterday, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
is this due to viet ktv scene back home booming? many chinese flock there as the dong guan replacement
They are spoiling the market of every vice in Asia.. zzz
Old Yesterday, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 8
johnjo201732 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnjo201732 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: KTV Kakis

Any hh grp today at galaxy?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1