The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Joao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by scent View Post
Was reccomended by a bro to try a sweet syt that arrived not long ago in her early 20s. She is a petite and have a B cup I guess and her Butt is big and round and she had a great warm smile she greeted me and usher me to the room.standard SOP I change into the paper shorts given.Her massage was hard as she learned it from Vietnam as mentioned by her.She quite chatty and easy to talk to.Her Sensual wise was quite good she kept using her fingers to slowly carrass my back to my butt and it really give a sensation to my nerves feel tad itchy but in a good way then slowly proceed to play with my balls.Had a good time and requested to turn over. I lifted up her shirt and was greeted by a beautiful pair of B cup boobs had some fun with it while I asked her to lick my nipple to make me high while I was enjoying licking her boobs while my other hand carrassing her butt.Not long after her HJ,I gave in and I paid standard tips.Will RTM quite value for a syt
Hi bro , can share ctc and damage? TIA!
Old Yesterday, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Was reccomended by a bro to try a sweet syt that arrived not long ago in her early 20s. She is a petite and have a B cup I guess and her Butt is big and round and she had a great warm smile she greeted me and usher me to the room.standard SOP I change into the paper shorts given.Her massage was hard as she learned it from Vietnam as mentioned by her.She quite chatty and easy to talk to.Her Sensual wise was quite good she kept using her fingers to slowly carrass my back to my butt and it really give a sensation to my nerves feel tad itchy but in a good way then slowly proceed to play with my balls.Had a good time and requested to turn over. I lifted up her shirt and was greeted by a beautiful pair of B cup boobs had some fun with it while I asked her to lick my nipple to make me high while I was enjoying licking her boobs while my other hand carrassing her butt.Not long after her HJ,I gave in and I paid standard tips.Will RTM quite value for a syt
Hi bro , can share ctc and damage? TIA!
Old Yesterday, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurqaz View Post
Can share contact bro? TIA!
Old Yesterday, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hxgxti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hear View Post
I have a list of horny Vietnamese,PRC and Thai in the West and central that provide good HDLY HJ teasing at affordable rates do pm me
Hi bro can share list. Thank you
Old Yesterday, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4865 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Teasing with good massage

Quote:

Wow she look damn good and hot, care to share bro ��
Old Yesterday, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 12
Onlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to all

Quote:

Care to share contact? Thank you very much
Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 7
ssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally after doing some research looking at all the various FRs for Wyn Wellness, I decided to plunge back to try the massage and spa parlours again. And I’m happy to say the service and facilities of the place is worth a visit. You get a proper room to yourself with your own portable shower space. Dim lighting and ample space. Very decent. Location is near Lavender MRT.

My masseuse was Grace (see pic) who’s from Vietnam. She’s really beautiful and look very close to photos (very little discount needed). Communication in English is decent enough so didn’t need GT. She’s new to Wyn having just joined a few days ago.

Had the head spa and massage package (combo 2) and was very satisfied with what Grace did. Strong hands yet not overpowering. My first time trying headspa and it’s refreshing. Body massage was good too and it’s a nice gateway to something that comes later 😜

The teasing to my manhood was nicely done, first from the back and then slowly to the front. She’s got magic hands. Won’t elaborate further but I highly recommend Grace both in terms of looks and skills. And she’s very easy to chat with.

A great find for me this week. Highly recommended.
Old Yesterday, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, can share contact. Thanks!

Quote:

Old Yesterday, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, can share contact please? Thanks!!
Old Yesterday, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dk878 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can share ctc and location? thanks
Old Yesterday, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Bro I cannot help but laugh so hard... 'feels like cousin giving massage' I have yet to crave or gad my cousin give me a massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by engrybird View Post

Finally found and tried. Looks exactly like the picture. Somehow she’s very gentle and softspoken, feels like your female friend or cousin giving you massage because you had a sprain or ache. But yet you still get what they won’t do for you 🤣

Happy to exchange!
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
engrybird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Bro I cannot help but laugh so hard... 'feels like cousin giving massage' I have yet to crave or gad my cousin give me a massage
Haha. You getting me wrong bro. Me neither, doesn’t sound very right to crave for that. Just that it felt like 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1