The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 675 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61659 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/pi-pi-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiao-jie-massage/

XJ’s should not have implants. But XJ really reminds me of Abby’s vibe….there is this elegance in her that Abby had🥹
( *Abby from Jalan Besar/ Brighton/ YCK who has since retired 2 years ago)
A true connoisseur of high quality MLs. Abby was class.

One of the smartest prc MLs who can tickle your intellect after tickling your body.

Alas she met her prince charming and she's a civilian now.

Saw recent photos didn't seem to age very well but still carries that air of sophistication.

XJ on the other hand much younger and not as refined as abby.

Gives me poacher vibes who will try to grab as much as she can from a customer.

Not great in the sensual or bj - mechanical. But eye candy to look at. Tits are rock hard implants.
Old Today, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I think one bro wrote, she is like anime. I have to agree.

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/nana-msg/

Na Na has a very very impressive schoolgirl anime type proportioned body. Small body frame, slim, smooth fair skin, yet with those OMG bigger than big, bamboozling bosoms topped with perfectly sized, gorgeously erected nipples that left me drooling!!! Yowzah!!! (Fyi, aiyo not 3cm la lolz).

Her small pretty delicate face also a bit anime with natural Cupid's Bow lips and cute doll eyes.

She is LEGIT! As one bro purs it.

She isn't shy to show off her sensual skills too, and can be very loving. I likey very muchie.
$150 got boob job or only in the $230 package?
Old Today, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 736 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
sounds like she improved after initial rara then sort of died off with bad service. lazy or something perhaps. put onto to visit list again
Just reinforces that fact that it’s better to visit the ML after the hype for her dies down

She be more serious at work and provides better service

Last edited by Gumm; Today at 04:09 PM.
Old Today, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 6
Lulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to behold

Hi fellow cheongsters, is there any ML to recommend that does pussy rub on your forearm during shower? I remember once there was a ML that provides this service very long ago, like 7-8 years ago? Kinda carve for this service now, any bros can kindly help?
TIA!
Old Today, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 675 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61659 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulufish View Post
Hi fellow cheongsters, is there any ML to recommend that does pussy rub on your forearm during shower? I remember once there was a ML that provides this service very long ago, like 7-8 years ago? Kinda carve for this service now, any bros can kindly help?
TIA!
Go geylang if don't need very very pretty, plenty to choose from.

Most MLs here don't shower with u.
Old Today, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
$150 got boob job or only in the $230 package?
Officially, boob job and various other happy things is in the 230 package.
Old Today, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Go geylang if don't need very very pretty, plenty to choose from.
Bro, serious question yo, are there any pretty, under 30yo PRC WLs in gl now?

I find it very strange that nobody seems to want to mention age and body shape in that section. And my limited visitations to gl were all served by milf-level looks and bodies. However, I must admit that service standards and eager to please attitude were still commendable.
Old Today, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Just reinforces that fact that it’s better to visit the ML after the hype for her dies down

She be more serious at work and provides better service
As long as she keep up a good attitude even with vanilla service she can still survive. Anyway let's wait for an old angpai's comeback
Old Today, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Testcomando deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for this lady https://sglonelyguy-34.com/pao-fu-massage/
Look-7
Massage-7
Sensual -8

Not a bad lady over all has costume but looks need to discount abit as like all ladies
Old Today, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
battleboy38 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi guys slglonleyguy there is one girl call fairy now her post not up already, is she landmine or good? May I ask
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1