The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Teasing with good massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
Bro, time to jiak por to harden your rod & the control muscle so your rod don't misfire involuntarily and waste all the bullet
For the clean spa, great strategy, minimal stimulation you get your shot 😂.
Old 28-08-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
CRYBABY CRYBABY

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
For the clean spa, great strategy, minimal stimulation you get your shot 😂.

Came across PRC SYT with C cup boobs
Her sensual massage is so shiok until went for 2shots in 1 hour but she is home base working

Keen can Pm me
Old 28-08-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fattypro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scent View Post

Was reccomended by a bro to try a sweet syt that arrived not long ago in her early 20s. She is a petite and have a B cup I guess and her Butt is big and round and she had a great warm smile she greeted me and usher me to the room.standard SOP I change into the paper shorts given.Her massage was hard as she learned it from Vietnam as mentioned by her.She quite chatty and easy to talk to.Her Sensual wise was quite good she kept using her fingers to slowly carrass my back to my butt and it really give a sensation to my nerves feel tad itchy but in a good way then slowly proceed to play with my balls.Had a good time and requested to turn over. I lifted up her shirt and was greeted by a beautiful pair of B cup boobs had some fun with it while I asked her to lick my nipple to make me high while I was enjoying licking her boobs while my other hand carrassing her butt.Not long after her HJ,I gave in and I paid standard tips.Will RTM quite value for a syt
Hi bro, can share contact ?
Old 28-08-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jake01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this place in central,massage is 68/hrs and massage was good with adequate strength it was so good that she throw in free hot stone for me. GQ was standard ball teasing and I like her fingers skills around my groin area, and the way she massage my balls.The highlights was that she poured a lot of oil to slide her hands under my jewel and sensually tease me while I'm on all four and tried to handjob me abit. I had fun roaming her nice boobs with reddish pink nipple with a 20 cent aerola size. She a sweet syt and no hardselling the shop not like those 88 shops. will rtm for good massage and release

Last edited by jake01; 28-08-2024 at 09:34 PM.
Old 28-08-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Zeth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Was reccomended by a bro to try a sweet syt that arrived not long ago in her early 20s. She is a petite and have a B cup I guess and her Butt is big and round and she had a great warm smile she greeted me and usher me to the room.standard SOP I change into the paper shorts given.Her massage was hard as she learned it from Vietnam as mentioned by her.She quite chatty and easy to talk to.Her Sensual wise was quite good she kept using her fingers to slowly carrass my back to my butt and it really give a sensation to my nerves feel tad itchy but in a good way then slowly proceed to play with my balls.Had a good time and requested to turn over. I lifted up her shirt and was greeted by a beautiful pair of B cup boobs had some fun with it while I asked her to lick my nipple to make me high while I was enjoying licking her boobs while my other hand carrassing her butt.Not long after her HJ,I gave in and I paid standard tips.Will RTM quite value for a syt
Can share contact pls? TIA
Old Yesterday, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
lostchild781 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

hello bro, can share contact pls? TIA
Old Yesterday, 07:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Ivan5115 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro. Pls share the 2 lady contact. TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenunderwear View Post
Hi Bro,

Can share these 2 teasing lady.

Thanks in advance
Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)

Tplink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by menamenotell View Post
Went and tried. Like previous bro said, shop is discrete and clean with personal bath room.

She’s prettier in real life and offers really good massage.

As for the rest, depends on how you nego.
Can share contact? TIA
Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5159 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Contact is inside the thread Hidden Gem At Serangoon Garden Way

Finally I found time to go visit Nancy Let me give opening statement first. She is pretty (100% like photos), sweet smile, fantastic character and very hardworking. Most importantly, high playability! I think Kimi trained her well

I'm drinking kopi nearby while writing this FR. Haha! Anyway reached the place and first person I saw is Cindy. She looks like her photo too! And god her ass is super perky and round. Wondering why no FR on her. Then I saw Kimi. She was like "你为什么没有来找我". I just smile smile and give her a "next time" look

Rooms are equipped with shower facilities so nothing to complain. Maybe not so new but acceptable. Nancy walked in, I was like "Wow"! Swee leh. I think her smile is probably her most deadly tool. Just by looking at her I'm already satisfied. She got a little 新疆 look if you know what I mean.

I know previously a bro said her massage skill so so but I think she probably improved alot now. Not as good as Kimi but is quite good for a newbie already. About 20 mins of dry massage she start dripping oil on my back and gave me a soothing oil massage. Then slowly move to my ass and start massaging my balls. My 2IC already beh tahan, wanna salute but kanna block by the bed. Lol! Finally I was ask to flip. My 2IC took the opportunity to salute her. She saw my didi then she grin and said "不要急"

She continued to massage my balls and groin area from the front and long waited GQ popped. I asked you can do what. She say she only learn 1 pattern only. Then I asked how much. She say she will perform everything she learnt and up to me to reward her. Lol!

She start licking my ears then slowly move to my neck...my nipples and my hands already inside her top and pull down her bra releasing her B cup boobs. After 2-3 mins of fondling I pull her boobs near my face and start sucking her nipples. Then my hands also start to roam south and finger her from the outside. Then she suddenly back face me and went on top of me. Wa....this pattern confirmed is Kimi teach her one. She continued to stroke my 2IC when I play with her ass. After that change pattern again to me sucking her boobs and stroking her south. Finally I gave in and release all my armies.

So is she good? I think she is definitely a gem! The entire session she maintained a good attitude and maybe she is new, she is very willing to learn. She still asked me where else can she improve. I say you are already better than 90% of the MLs in Cat 1 joints. Nothing to improve. I tip her $80 and left a super happy man.

Looks - 8.5/10 (no surgery, natural + 新疆 look)
Boobs - B cup with sensitive nipples
Massage - 7/10
Service - 10/10
Total damage - $60+$80

The below photo is from their thread

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1