The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
FR for Luna (VP)

First time trying a Mongolian lady (another country off the map). Thanks okt for the arrangement. Located in a nice 4* hotel.

Was thinking of RTF jolin after a long time but as usual VP pricked my interest in another FL. Sadly didnt secure her first blood, else i can farm her secret garden for the other bros first.

Back to the juice. She picked me up in the lobby in a short khaki mini skirt and beige cardigan and cropped top? inside. Long sexy legs and curled hair paired with her mongolian beauty. Swoosh! My 2IC paid her respect as I followed behind her to the room.

She is gentle and soft spoken, so I tried to break the ice first. Side note: i thought there is listerine in the room so i ate chicken rice… bad idea lol. Anyway TLDR, we showered together, saw her pink nipples and pussy so you guys know whats gonna happen in bed. She started with standard bbbj and tries to DT. Bbbj is more towards wet and sloppy. After a few mins i requested for 69. As her butt faced me, i had a upclose view of her clean shaven pussy, immediately fed on it, twirling my tongue around her labia and towards the clit. Start to speed up my tongue action and she reciprocates by moaning with my dick deep inside her mouth. After 10mins of foreplay, we started our action in CG. She used some lub to slide my rock hard dick into her pussy. As she fully sat on me, i could feel that my dick head hit the vertex of her pussy, and indeed she led out a soft moan. She grind me most of the time and mixed with some pounding, not those up down kind but with some twerking movement to it. It felt good as fuck (pun).

Then we switched doggy and i realised that there is a mirror on the wall. Great view as i pound her hard from behind and could clearly see her facial expression. Knowing that my soldiers are ready to offload, I asked her to go in missionary so I can finally kiss her. Started off with light kissing but as I thurst deeper and harder, I saw her grabbing the bedsheets. Then I slowly foray my tongue into her mouth so unlocked that light frenching (maybe should have started mish earlier to unlock the DFK). After a good 3mins of mish pounding, i flooded her secret garden with my soldiers (capped of course). She pulled me close and didnt let me pull out immediately.

All in all, additional tick for my ambition to conquer the world like Genghis Khan

Side note here: her nipples quite sensitive so she doesnt like her nipples to be played or sucked but you can grab those softly enhanced boobies and fondle it
Most of the Chinese chicks do not use listerine, both Xin Xin and Wei Wei used listerine after I reminded them. I even went to the extent to text VP bro to remind Xin Xin to get listerine mouth wash.
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansvoice View Post
Great FR bro… so it’s enhanced boobs? Thought VP shared it’s natural…
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
To be fair I don't think the OKTs will go touch and verify themselves whether the boobs are really natural. Oftentimes it's left to the girls to provide their stats. And some girls want to claim natural thinking that their implants are small and hence can't be discerned. As with everything in this forum, take things with a pinch of salt.
Yes agree with tankawen bro. Her racks are softly enhanced if that is your concern. One thing good about VP is that they do treat their FLs quite well compared to some other stables in dome 1 so that in some ways do translate to service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Most of the Chinese chicks do not use listerine, both Xin Xin and Wei Wei used listerine after I reminded them. I even went to the extent to text VP bro to remind Xin Xin to get listerine mouth wash.
I think she is Mongolia and not Inner Mongolia, cannot speak Chinese so we only communicated in English. You can be VP’s safety advocate already bro, they should be paying you hahaha
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Yes agree with tankawen bro. Her racks are softly enhanced if that is your concern. One thing good about VP is that they do treat their FLs quite well compared to some other stables in dome 1 so that in some ways do translate to service.

I think she is Mongolia and not Inner Mongolia, cannot speak Chinese so we only communicated in English. You can be VP’s safety advocate already bro, they should be paying you hahaha
Xin Xin also not pure Chinese. I just lump them together as Chinese chicks.
I always ask them if they got rinse their mouth or wash properly before action starts. I heard scary story of contracting gonorrhoea from BBBJ, so I rather tell them to wash first, at least the bacteria or viral load is much lower in the mouth.
Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
studyhardplays2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all the bros’ FR for helping me to decent first experience with Japanese lady.

Tried Emi (JAVgirls)

Looks: 9/10 what u see is what u get, very close to the photo
Boobs: 8/10 I think it is enhanced but I enjoy playing with it, I am a boobs lover
Location and instruction is straight forward to me.

Overall sensual is good, she is cute and very accommodating with my requests. Will explore more japs girls and other countries moving forward!
Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
I always carry a small mouthwash bottle and a toothbrush set, in case I makan something on the way and there’s spinach stuck between my teeth.

Anyway, Viets usually have high hygiene standards.
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 15
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold
Linda from VP

One of the best PSE and body since Mimi
Looks: Not much discount from photo, baby doll
Body: Fit and one of the best asses I've seen
Boobs: Enhanced and some parts felt hard
BBBJ: PSE level, DTFF and lots of variations and ball action.
FJ: Passionate PSE, rides very well and can take a pounding. Spent alot of time in doggy becos of that shapely ass. Didn't take long before I unloaded because she was that hot.
RTF: Hell yeah!!!
Old Yesterday, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by studyhardplays2 View Post
Thanks all the bros’ FR for helping me to decent first experience with Japanese lady.

Tried Emi (JAVgirls)

Looks: 9/10 what u see is what u get, very close to the photo
Boobs: 8/10 I think it is enhanced but I enjoy playing with it, I am a boobs lover
Location and instruction is straight forward to me.

Overall sensual is good, she is cute and very accommodating with my requests. Will explore more japs girls and other countries moving forward!
Welcome to the Emi fan club! Hahaha. Ya I spent a long time playing with her boobs trying to feel for any implants. Really can't tell. Upped your points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1