The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1643 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Handjobs in Geylang

Going to GL is like paying for a premium buffet at Colony. It's not cheap, but the quality is assured. There will be a wide variety of food & desserts for your selection, you can choose to eat only 1 or 2 items, or try everything. But the main is there is choice & quality.

Go to these spas is like going for those cheapo buffets at Bugis street. Looks cheap on the surface, but once you enter, they tell you soup must add $10, sauce must add $5, water must add $3 etc... in the end after adding up it's not much cheaper than hotel buffet

And the quality & choice is much worse

So I always choose GL ak hotel buffets these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
true true, very true.

I prefer the nakedness of two of us in the Geylang whore house during the intimate moments, from sucking of nipples to exploring her whole body, HJ, BBBJ, FJ.

No need to bargain, fixed rate.
Old Today, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
moneyme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Handjobs in Geylang

Bro, if you want to avoid all these crap, search paymaster threads that have pointed out all these scams and how to identify and avoid them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
true true, very true.

I prefer the nakedness of two of us in the Geylang whore house during the intimate moments, from sucking of nipples to exploring her whole body, HJ, BBBJ, FJ.

No need to bargain, fixed rate.

There were a few occasions when I paid $58 for 1 hour spa, the Massage lady told me that I need to pay $88 to get more "special" or else the counter staff will scold. It will be extra $100 for HJ. I asked what is more "special", she said it is prostrate massage, touching the butt and inner thighs and touch my balls. I told her to fuck off. Do I need to pay extra $30 for her to touch my butt and inner thighs? When I bargain for HJ to $60, she said can but cannot touch her neh neh, only she can touch me. I told her I dont want. I told her if I dont touch and suck neh neh, I cannot cum in HJ. Later negotiate $80 can touch neh neh but cannot touch. I tried to unbuckle her bra but she pushed my hand away. She said just slide under the bra will do. WTS, her bra is so tight, my hand got stuck in the bra, how to fondle her neh neh. I can only feel a small grape size nipple. I got angry and I pressed hard on the nipple. If I had paid $88 plus $100 total $188, I "might" get better service but having cheong massage parlour since 1999, I find the massage parlour today, is absurb in many cases.

Total damage $58 + $80 = $138 for a lousy session at the spa. she black face definitely, I super black face. for the one hour, we wasted a lot of time negotiating.

Conclusion, better ROI in Geylang whorehouses and leave Geylang a happy person is better for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1