The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Just got back from Rowell and had a really fun time.

I got there around 4pm and was looking about to see who was available. I saw Fazz and decided to choose her, lol..she already knew cause i was messaging her earlier. Went up the steps and saw Diamond but decided not to, I have to say Fazz's ass is huge. Squeeze damn shiok. The minute we got into the room, starting frenching and stripped. Then got on my knees and blew her. She was horny as hell and got me on my back to fuck me. For guys who bottom, her and Diamond are amazing. She fucked me missionary and me on top then switch to me fucking her. Sadly, i didn't come for some reason but still damn enjoyable. She on the other hand came after fucking me. I asked for Katrina after that but she was with another customer so i went outside the gate to wait.

Had a drink and was hoping she'll be done. Planned to go off and try her another day but gatekeeper saw me later as i was doing a last check and said Katrina was available. Fast fast make my way up. Then starting kissing and sucking. It was $50 for her and she wanted to do BBJ but decided to play it safe. Got her aroused and she fucked me too. But didn't come as she already did with a previous customer. I did her doggie and released hard into her. All covered. I love slapping that ass.

We got to talking as we were cleaning up and she was wondering how come to many bros were looking for her. Just told her i heard about her from friends. Random thought as we were talking, Katrina resembles Megan Fox.

But yeah, it was a very satisfying day. $90 well spent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1