The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Deceiperer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Mr for https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-xiao-jiu/

Since new listings are not attracting me I decided to just commando.

Location is good, easy to find and access.
Looks: around 80% similar to photo, think she’s pretty enough to not use those filters (personal opinion)
Massage: she’s quite a small size girl but knows how to massage as she worked as a masseuse before in China. I told her to massage my back and legs so it took quite some time but was quite relieved as she know how to press.
Sensual: to be frank, cannot compare to those angpai, but she’s accommodating to my request to do the job slowly. Hug tightly together for sometime and she slowly strokes my little bro until rock solid, where I told her to slowly increase her pace til I released everything.
Conclusion: very nice lady, with a bit of Taiwanese accent, those sweet sweet type one. Could be quite green for some bros here; so do guide her if you like her!

RTM: yes if I need a good massage and release
Old Today, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolovenolove View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/zoe-massage/

Just visited this new girl that started work for 2nd day only.
Stays together with another new girl CC, both are friends.

Both CC and Zoe are only working for less than 2 weeks.
I know by posting this would make me very difficult to book her in her remaining days, but BOYYYYY, this Zoe is a stunner and she is so friendly and seductive at the same time.

I visited CC first and was late, thus ended the hour in a rush mode. Suddenly CC tell me that Zoe was available because a bro put her aeroplane last min, so I took up the available slot since I was free, so basically I walked from CC room to Zoe’s lol.

Both are SYT, CC being very new and green, and Zoe offers me much more gfe if I were to compare both services.

Zoe’s ratings

Look: 9/10, very SYT, i am a sucker for looks and my standards are considered very high
Body: 10/10, very sexy and slim figure with no fats, boobs are proportion to her body, B+ with no enhanced
Service: 10/10 , bros who have visited her since her first day yesterday can vouch for her services.
RTM: A MUST

Bros who loves SYT like me, do not miss this boat as they are only here for a super short stint.
Bros who have visited AMK Zoya before, Zoe’s figure/boobs got fight with Zoya.
Tbh she caught my eye earlier, just her second video didn't look too good.

Thanks for the info that she on short term... even more so can skip.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Today, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiwanese View Post
I suspect you are one of the losers and fake composer….
Looking at those posts you made….not sure are you the pervert photographer .?
Not say it’s him or what. But there are a few nicks here if you are observant enough here and in other sites, you will realize these people are troublemakers for this playground and likes to sabo the girls. Not sure for what purpose it serves, like will spreading those false rumours get them what they want after the girl gets frustrated? Or make it hard for the girls so they will go home? Not sure what they really want sometimes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1