The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 19-08-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lowyanlan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster10 View Post
Welcome bro. hahaha i also consolidate a list of discreet and highly recommended Viet MLs. Can PM me for more details. happy national day!

Halo Sir , can share the list.Tia
Old 22-08-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
throwaway1123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kovan massage

Anyone can share Nana yck contact?
Old 22-08-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimPeng View Post
Hi bro can share ctc ? TIA !
Anyone can share contact?
Old 22-08-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Anyone can share contact for Nana yck?
Old Yesterday, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 2
MDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
USSC still not too bad as a hunting ground for milfs.

Boobs lovers should also go explore a bit.

Off the top of my head, there are more than half a dozen of milfs with at least C cup and above in USSC.
Mostly enhance but for some of them, I do enjoy the experience.
Old Yesterday, 11:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY85 View Post
Mostly enhance but for some of them, I do enjoy the experience.
There are a couple of MLs in that building where I find the shape of their C-D cup boobs unbelievably good, and they all claimed are 100% natural.

One of them I scrutinized every inch of her armpit, her nipples and her underboobs, found zero scar marks. But I am sitting on the fence if they are natural.
Old Yesterday, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 2
MDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
There are a couple of MLs in that building where I find the shape of their C-D cup boobs unbelievably good, and they all claimed are 100% natural.

One of them I scrutinized every inch of her armpit, her nipples and her underboobs, found zero scar marks. But I am sitting on the fence if they are natural.
Haha, I get what you mean. To me the overall experience matters the most. Pricing wise is up to individual pocket.
Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1759 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:

Same here bro, on my every visit, I will inspect every inch of the boobs and armpits to look for scars if the boobies give off the upgraded vibe
Old Yesterday, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
zenpimp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyxiaoboy View Post
Thanks Zenmaster10 for the ctc. I got another sexy photo from her. Her massage is damn good and i love the discreet place

her body looks good. mind sharing her ctc with me thanks alot in advance
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
Same here bro, on my every visit, I will inspect every inch of the boobs and armpits to look for scars if the boobies give off the upgraded vibe
Bros, why go through all that trouble. If we cant discern if they are natural or man-made then just enjoy them boobies haha. Am a boobs lover myself and would much prefer natural over man made anytime but if the man made ones are done to perfection then why not enjoy them as they are.
Old Yesterday, 03:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Bros, why go through all that trouble. If we cant discern if they are natural or man-made then just enjoy them boobies haha. Am a boobs lover myself and would much prefer natural over man made anytime but if the man made ones are done to perfection then why not enjoy them as they are.
Haha, I am a purist when it comes to boobs, unfortunately. But that is just my preference.
Old Yesterday, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 12
kakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to behold

Visited another ml r**y working in the same shop as n@n@.

She's new to the scene so massage and strength still not on par as other seasoned ml, but she does try her best to massage the back, legs and hands
Happy at 1b, of course not the best since she's new, but not too bad as she is still patient at it.

Hopefully in time she will improve and get better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1