The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thejohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oncall36 View Post
Hi Cheongster Kakis, here are my first few FR, been cheonging in Sabah mainly in KK for few years so will post few Ports and FR

Port : S*T*R* Thai
No : 11 thai
Face: 8/10 pretty and sweet remind me of Yoona(SNSD)
Body: 8/10
Skin: 8/10 smooth
Boobs: A only.. but face and body make up for it
Pussy: NA
DFK: NA, but allowed u to kiss cheek if u request
GFE: 7/10 - transactual kind.. give u a hug after done
BBBJ: NA
FJ: NA
Massage was good, very rare to find good authentic Thai Msg here in KK. She even managed to correct my sore tendon behind my knee (got sprained while trying to kick away some stray dog that get close to my car, karma i guess haha)

Damage: 70 + 100 (HJ)
WIR: Yes if come here for Massage and release

2) Port : 66ac
No : 88 viet
Face: 7/10 pretty
Body: 8/10
Skin: 8/10 fair and smooth
Boobs: B
Pussy: 8/10 clean shaved
Massage : 5/10 soso only
DFK: Yes
GFE: 7/10
BBBJ: Yes
FJ: Yes
Went there after reading all the hyped about this place, initially wanted to go for no5 but MC that day, owner come and meet me reccomended 88, so proceed. Bring u to room, give u a towel ask to shower first, i read some they help u shower but i shower alone leh.. haihh i guess not lengchai is like that one la haha. After that lie down, back massage like piano, they can feel she already proceeded to B2B can feel her boobs rubbing your back, then ask to turn infront, proceed BJ, here come the special part- warm water BJ, really can wakes your sleeping didi within seconds. While she sucking, can roam whole body include pussy. CIM, give u new towel, shower again, paid her and leave.

Damage: 250 (inclusive of massage, B2B, BJ)
WIR: Yes if to try other ML.

3)Port : Sandakan (incall)
Name: Jessica
Race: Jawa
Face: 8/10 little bit pimples on face but lepasan SPM we all been there..
Body: 9/10 small build. I personally like small build girl so i give 9
Skin: 8/10 smooth and chocolatey
Boobs: C - im suprise when she open her bra, bigger when released
Pussy: 8/10
DFK: 5/10 - i guess she dont like it, so only kiss cheek and neck
GFE: 8/10
BBBJ: Yes if request
FJ: Yes
Was horny while on company trip, get contact from Michat, ask for incall. Came in, sit down chit chat bit it was already 2am, so she ask can play, sleepy already.. ok la play terus, kiss2, undress, dont have condom with me, so i ask her to do HJ/BJ, but after few kiss and fingering she was wet, ask me do her raw.. luckily my brain still clear i said no, so only HJ till i cum on her belly. Dangerous 18.. ask me do her raw, later on i lectured her bit how dangerous is it, she nod2 shyly. Paid her and she left her contact. So anyone want her contact can exchange.

Damage: 250 + 50 tips
WIR: Yes
Hi can share jessica sandakan contact?pm me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1