The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12032 / Power: 60
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
Walau A tat so called new place has time limitation wan leh... no more late nite session liao...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbaduckie View Post
just curious, how come got time limitation ah? first time hear of such thing
There is no time limitation. However, after midnight (late night) you will have to take a more confusing route to get to her place.
Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1893 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

I thot MM's new place is inside Roc##, ok her new place is not tere, is another place
Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9349 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
Not east side, it's quite near to Wawa's current place. If you visited Wawa before she moved to her current location, you will know where is it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
I thot MM's new place is inside Roc##, ok her new place is not tere, is another place
Think the hints in my previous post was pretty obvious. Wawa's previous location before she moved to her current place.
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9349 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao@shan View Post
Dear All,

Beware of the broken mirror on the wall next to the massage bed. Saw it today when visit her at the new place.

Brought her some tape to cover the jagged edge..
I more worried about the nosy neighbours, one of them is very curious about what type of business is it and what's going on inside.

Once after I done with the former occupant, left her unit and walk to the toilet. On my way I pass by this nosy neighbour unit, a couple was sitting inside with their door half open, they had a good view of where I came out from. The guy followed me to the toilet. While I was washing my hands, he tried asking me about the shop I came out from, the nature of their business etc. He has been observing it for a while, from the things he asked. I just ignored him and left via the more "confusing route", didn't walk back and use the main building extrance.
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4360 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I more worried about the nosy neighbours, one of them is very curious about what type of business is it and what's going on inside.

when they see different men visiting the shop daily, confirm plus chop will gossip

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rubbaduckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Once after I done with the former occupant, left her unit and walk to the toilet. On my way I pass by this nosy neighbour unit, a couple was sitting inside with their door half open, they had a good view of where I came out from. The guy followed me to the toilet. While I was washing my hands, he tried asking me about the shop I came out from, the nature of their business etc. He has been observing it for a while, from the things he asked. I just ignored him and left via the more "confusing route", didn't walk back and use the main building extrance.
sounds like a recipe for disaster eh. not everybody can handle the situation you faced, imagine if someone else panic then anyhow blab hoseh liao
Old Today, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Accela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can pm ctc and review? Gonna head down this week
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1