The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2024, 01:54 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 960 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: newbie to mp need some help😬

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
i salute you for posting this comment even though you are an advertiser. serious respect.

i would advise the same. once you tried commercial, you will never enjoy normal girls anymore. unless their kungfu is strong. but if their kungfu is strong, imagine the number of sparring partners they have been with.
Hahaha thanks bro. Aiya we all bros mah. Need to give correct advice if not they will be following all our recommendation and sinking further into the ocean. Hahahahaha
Old 04-07-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah.. don’t touch MPs or any Domes.. it has sucked all our monies.. imagine if we didn’t touch.. wonder how many Rolex or AP we would have owned.. LOL!

But on a side note, just a tip to TS.. don’t even pressure them for GQ.. just be natural and not anxious about it.. they are here to earn money.. just have a causal conversation with them.. the GQ will definitely come naturally.. just let everything be natural..
Old 04-07-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to all

ish, haha, how old were you and the ML back then?

mine was still okay, first time she ask, she just pat on it then ask if i want fertility massage. didn't know what it was so i said no.

wah seh, visiting daily, how much you spend a month sia

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
I rmb my first ever visit about 10 years ago, the auntie ask if she can touch my dick, im like WTF fk off knn, i demanded her to pay me money for touching my dick and almost went to police.

Time flies, i am visiting them almost everyday now.
Old 04-07-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post
Yeah.. don’t touch MPs or any Domes.. it has sucked all our monies.. imagine if we didn’t touch.. wonder how many Rolex or AP we would have owned.. LOL!

But on a side note, just a tip to TS.. don’t even pressure them for GQ.. just be natural and not anxious about it.. they are here to earn money.. just have a causal conversation with them.. the GQ will definitely come naturally.. just let everything be natural..
Hahaha bro I've done a rough calculation, it's enough to put the down-payment for a car liao..
Old 04-07-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

My first try was at KL Bukit Bintang
that time memorable cute girl. I remember pacing outside the place for 15mins before going in.
Didn't want to do in SG scared people recognise.

Then a long time later back in SG, first MP was at Beach Road.
Now got quite used to it.. so far once a week at most.
Gotta say that lurking in this forum previously doesn't help a lot of temptation, FR and Picture.
Old 04-07-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Just go try la, honestly even if you don't visit MLs, I doubt you can save much money.
Just like my friend who quit smoking, he claimed he saved 15 bucks a day...but still you know...after 10 yrs, I still driving a bigger car than him...lol.

Life is short bros, do what you want when you are young.
Experience everything you are curious about.

If your pocket not deep, work harder or work 2 jobs, savings is never a way to get rich.

Anyway, I chiong spa since early 90s, hahahaha...

Last time 25 bucks for massage and 20 bucks to release.

That first ML I got was a pei du mama. Doing part time there.
It was a legit TCM with an old man expert in tuina.

I visited that ML so often that one day I actually striped her and licking her psy. When I wanted to penetrate...she siam...wasted.

Thereafter I started to explore more MPs and finally raw some MLs in other spa.

Quite an experience.
Old 04-07-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

don’t ever start commercial sex… i started during NS days. already play 20+ years.. amount spent really can buy a car
Old Yesterday, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 12
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
don’t ever start commercial sex… i started during NS days. already play 20+ years.. amount spent really can buy a car
Ya lor.. if you think about it conservatively, we just assume $100/visit though it's a rarity now. $200/month to chiong multiplied by 10 years, that's already 24k.

I haven't even factor in the inflation post covid and some of us here might chiong more than 2 times a month. This is one expensive but thrilling hobby hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1