The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dafengchui View Post
I have a list of those irritating and pervert customer….
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dafengchui View Post
Condo reported , please make sure you don’t be caught spot on
novena 277
Balestier the tier
Farrer Park uptown
River Valley 31 Nathan
131 McKenzie road

More to come stay tuned
Autistic spectrum disorders
Old Today, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post

nowadays is like order plain rice when book ML then go liao tell u got what ingredients to add-on. last time visit some ML, tell me top up can do multiple stunts BJ if not is only lie on bed to BJ. a typical good BJ probably last a few minutes so i am not sure why need so many stunts lol so i declined

i have seen at least one ML doing this special pattern BJ upsell, like prawn mee seller asking whether u wanna upgrade to big prawn for $20

having seen first hand shrinkflation taking hold, where services are reduced and/or prices inflate for the same service, i sympathize with today's young men

GL and f-shops seem to have a different problem --- age inflation i used to be able to find solid PRC SYTs for $150 but now cat 150 seems to be almost always pre-MILFs

i suddenly find myself reminiscing good times with health centre coco who at least put in some effort to massage too, unfortunately that boat has sailed away...
Old Today, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 17
thickhead is one of the Best!thickhead is one of the Best!thickhead is one of the Best!thickhead is one of the Best!
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blow360 View Post
Any review for this lady?

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/pp-massage/
Visited her once in April. Back then, she said she is doing part-time, hence difficult to book.

If I remember correctly, she is very vanilla. Sets lots of boundaries.
Looks 7/10 (not slim, unlike photos)
Eyes 10/10 (ver nice mesmerizing eyes)
Massage 6-7/10
Sensual 6/10 (because of boundaries, not shiok)
HJ 7-8/10

Hope this helps.
Old Today, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1641 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Someone is bac after 5-7 years. Those who frequent SLG should know. Who miss her? Haha. Those who guess her name correctly, I will up their points.

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy
Old Today, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ilovehoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking to visit Momo, any bros got review on her? As I search previous post, not many reviews. Will be appreciated if any bros can share his encounter with her. Thanks.

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/momo-massage/
Old Today, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/jessica-massage/

This one caught my interests.. anyone tried?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1