The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61659 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If you are as candid as your signature, then you wouldn't have mentioned about high points and high power. What can all these points and power do? Can't even get a packet of Fisherman free.
There are plenty of others who trade points thus making them useless.
Anyway, who are we to say whose POV is right or wrong? We are merely sharing our own experience. I just do not think only the ladies from Shanghai to be worldly and smart. Those from other cities also have smart ones.
This will be my last message on this matter. If you want to carry on with it, I will have to excuse myself not to join you. Period.
Until now u still don't get it. You really are a special kind of stupid.
Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
fxty1989 is one of the Best!fxty1989 is one of the Best!fxty1989 is one of the Best!fxty1989 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSaint View Post
Can anyone share with me the Telegram for outcall booking?

I will be visiting in November. Thanks
Early bird huh. PM you a few channels already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1