The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 6
laogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro, I no head no tail. So who backstab who? 32 backstab the rest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
Lol...Good. G32 can have all the hse38 by herself. Queen of backstabber. This couple of months 2 will be leaving soon, so she can focus on fhe new ones like 11,12 but excl.G18 …..

taokay paimia....syphillis brain....everywhere also got politics...even GLhses.

Walao
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 21
walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by laogao6969 View Post
Bro, I no head no tail. So who backstab who? 32 backstab the rest?

Vang (yes)...public enemy no.1 among thr WLs...if you get the chance to vid call one of your regular during meal time...she always mot there or sitting alone...no one charp her..just to avoid crossing her unsound mind path.

Walao
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Samster

walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
Walaoeh…I only took her 3x n duno the details but feel 32 not simplur.
Today no see 32 18 in tank. Many other hanging ard…think 6 ,7 ger free.

I think 1834 g7 I tried twice only hor …1637 oso hav... Fight for survival. But Thai houses oso hav.
But I disagree towkay paimai la…he Huat oredi

Why taokay buay paimia...chio and good ones kena backstabbed and bleeding, all chao liao...less income lor..kotek....

Walao..
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Why suddenly change to next week? Not next month meh? Any bro can confirm?
Cos to G32, nos.28 is her no.1 'nemesis'. G20, G32 cannot attack much, cos she also taokay's pet, money tree. At most G32 can just hire a cbkia client to badmouth G20 goes anal and raw. Both loggerheads...G32 had a upperhand in badmouthing to taokay's Viet mistress...so G28 buay tahan...gonna ciao liao (先走为妙)...only 1 mth diff...G28 ma tan gao liao (earn enuf oleady)...

Walao
Old Today, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4502 / Power: 20
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Aiya get so involved with their politics for what??

No girl is going to stay forever anyway.

For whatever reasons they graduate from GL, we wish them nothing for the best in their future endeavours.

You also just hearing one sided story from your regular/bias.

Come here ee ee oor oor so much for what leh?

Really is scratch head when chiongster sound like they macham working there full time also.
Old Today, 12:46 AM
Samster

omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Just enjoy the bonk inside the room.

Good bonk, RTF.

Bad bonk, no RTF.

Regular RTC, time to explore abit and find the next regular.

Isn’t that the cycle??

Chill la huh…
Old Today, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

He .. sup sup soi ler..
stil 1cow 1hair.
Tho not the main reason, such events add to the other reasons make the ger leave early,
If you not close to the victim then u dun feel it lor, bcoz she Wun tell other ppl how it affects her. If darling leaving then, sob sob. Lucky my darling not here.

Last edited by bonkning; Today at 07:56 AM.
Old Today, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4324 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Confirmed Sep 10 last day of service.
Old Today, 09:10 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11440 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
Cos to G32, nos.28 is her no.1 'nemesis'. G20, G32 cannot attack much, cos she also taokay's pet, money tree. At most G32 can just hire a cbkia client to badmouth G20 goes anal and raw. Both loggerheads...G32 had a upperhand in badmouthing to taokay's Viet mistress...so G28 buay tahan...gonna ciao liao (先走为妙)...only 1 mth diff...G28 ma tan gao liao (earn enuf oleady)...

Walao
Let’s move on bro let’s don’t share the garden politics here, we only interested to release our sexual urge , there’s reason for 28 to rtv ..not bcos of her rival , all this while she already got over to all those attacks , her business never get affected infact even better, so lets focus on the right thing that’s is to chiong forward ! Like “Forward Spore “
Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
Aiya get so involved with their politics for what??

No girl is going to stay forever anyway.

For whatever reasons they graduate from GL, we wish them nothing for the best in their future endeavours.

You also just hearing one sided story from your regular/bias.

Come here ee ee oor oor so much for what leh?

Really is scratch head when chiongster sound like they macham working there full time also.
U got the point
Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
Just enjoy the bonk inside the room.

Good bonk, RTF.

Bad bonk, no RTF.

Regular RTC, time to explore abit and find the next regular.

Isn’t that the cycle??

Chill la huh…
Should be RTV..u too many prc darling goes back is it ?
Quote:
I guess there’s a reason ppl put Oct ..traffic congestion expected along cte Braddell with double erp..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Today, 09:58 AM
Samster

Return to Country 🤣

Yea la, 28 no lack of business. Higher chance to see 32 on sofa than 28. I only ever saw 28 one sofa once.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1