The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Today, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_x View Post
next would be, when i asked the girl to join me further she apparently rejected me and said that she just accompany customers for drinks and no more even when i offered her like USD300, does this mean that those lady bars girls are not "tah-pao-able"?

can any seniors please comment
Sure you will get hooked...

I tot many Viet gals looked nicer and not just dress sexily...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old Today, 10:08 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Where are those bros that looking for Lingam massage and/or Yoni massage for female...here now legal sponsor sent to your room...

When no legal sponsor you start asking for this and that type of massage...legal sponosr need clients to continue to advertise here...otherwise they will not bother to advertise in sbf...

I had always suspected that many here were posting with other motives/objectives...

Here is the legal sponsor link...

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999211

Full Body Massage 90 Minutes - 700,000 VND Sensual Relaxation Massage...price is reasonable consider if you need to travel to and fro to places and pay around 100k to 200k each way...

Old Today, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
You may try asking the chat admin to filter out for you, but most of the time they cant tell you cause no idea if you're viet police. Only sure way is to ask the girl when she arrives. If she doesnt offers FS, then bad luck for you.
Legal sponsor should learn how to use SBF codewords. Like happy, very happy and super happy. For example, say something like (You will feel happy/very happy/super happy with the skills of this massage lady). It answers our questions without leaving evidence for Viet police. It also allows us to find the right ML for the services we are looking for.

What legal sponsor can do is to set the price for happy/very happy/super happy too so that it removes the negotiation process in the hotel room. We know the girl won't suddenly up her price too.
Old Today, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Legal sponsor should learn how to use SBF codewords. Like happy, very happy and super happy. For example, say something like (You will feel happy/very happy/super happy with the skills of this massage lady). It answers our questions without leaving evidence for Viet police. It also allows us to find the right ML for the services we are looking for.

What legal sponsor can do is to set the price for happy/very happy/super happy too so that it removes the negotiation process in the hotel room. We know the girl won't suddenly up her price too.
Not sure you knew prostitution illegal in Vietnam and prosecuted by law...by putting out prices for complete services include fj will break the law...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1