The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Frozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrozenthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Got to discount how much % from the pics?
I feel her pics are bad, probably why you don’t see many people mention her lol. Face wise is similar and good looking, definitely not milf or auntie or landmine, won’t reject one. The pics don’t highlight her assets at all. Think she will continue to stay as hidden gem here with that pic quality

Last edited by Frozenthunder; Yesterday at 03:54 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Got to discount how much % from the pics?
Actually, she is also listed on TT. There is also a verification video there. Probably a closer representation of her looks.
Old Yesterday, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
They really should then highlight in their whatever group chats to avoid renting that unit, man…
most WLs won't do that as they'll find someone taking over the unit to recoup rental deposit.
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
most WLs won't do that as they'll find someone taking over the unit to recoup rental deposit.
Not sure if they will recoup any rental deposit if they are caught.
These units are usually subletted to agents anyway, so if the girl wants out they will find some way to arrange with the agents, as long as there are new girls to take over, anything can be discussed and agreed upon. So they don’t really need to find someone themselves, the agents will do that.
Old Yesterday, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1216 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Likely by end next week
should be around 25th
Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
android18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi new to the scene but figured for my first time i try going big and visited nana..

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/nana-msg/

Location is at a hotel area, she came down to first floor to bring me up. Looks very pretty with a SYT thing look. Initially could tell her boobs were big but still blown away when she eventually undressed. All natural but looks impossible on her petite build.

Massage was okay, nothing special but the boobjob was good. Also offered bbbj but no cim if you top up.

Worth the money for the experience IMO, quite rare to see this kinda size I think. She shared she targetting to stay till end of year so do check her out.
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Jayhao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Not sure if they will recoup any rental deposit if they are caught.
These units are usually subletted to agents anyway, so if the girl wants out they will find some way to arrange with the agents, as long as there are new girls to take over, anything can be discussed and agreed upon. So they don’t really need to find someone themselves, the agents will do that.
Those cash found in their house are all confiscated. You think still can get back rental deposit? Haha. Our government not doing charity work. Anyway the ladies won't be paying deposit. Deposit was pay by the agent.

Last edited by Jayhao99; Yesterday at 09:14 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/cc-massage/

PSA: A new girl took over this number. The new girl was overall still okay tho. Don't be bamboozled until the profile is updated.

Profile is still showing the girl who already left

Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappyWipes View Post

PSA: A new girl took over this number. The new girl was overall still okay tho. Don't be bamboozled until the profile is updated.

Just another of the short stay MLs.

Cathy, Mango
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappyWipes View Post

This is call 挂羊皮卖狗肉, cos this 羊皮 is too chio.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
Those cash found in their house are all confiscated. You think still can get back rental deposit? Haha. Our government not doing charity work. Anyway the ladies won't be paying deposit. Deposit was pay by the agent.
Ha, not long ago still clamed you are a new bird.

Quote:
Hi. New in this field. Anyone can help define. Roaming 4g, 4. 5g and 5g?
Suddenly can teach an old bird a lesson.

哈,狐狸终于露出尾巴了。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, not long ago still clamed you are a new bird.

Suddenly can teach an old bird a lesson.

哈,狐狸终于露出尾巴了。
Wa, want cyber bully again ah. Still can zapped me ma? Or no more virtual power liao? Stay in your virtual world boy.
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Wa, want cyber bully again ah. Still can zapped me ma? Or no more virtual power liao? Stay in your virtual world boy.
Ha, my job is done. You can continue to cow beh cow boo.

成功的揭发了一只老狐狸。打完收工。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, my job is done. You can continue to cow beh cow boo.

成功的揭发了一只老狐狸。打完收工。
Wa, cyber bully can be a job now. 好伟大啊。Thanks you on behalf of all the bro using the forum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1