The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoshimosh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
As a man, why must be so calculative about the services provided by the mls? 太小家子气了。Happy with her, just pay her more visits. If not, just give her a miss. Such simple logic, but many cheongsters don't understand. Actually, by paying 120 to get a chio bu strip half naked to accompany you for one hour is under price.

If you think service is so important, go Geylang and find those Cat 150, Cat 200 chickens lor, sure service gao gao.

Season cheongsters should go for the feeling and not for the service provided by mls.
Agree on the cost. ML is the cheapest to spend and the least inflated so far. When i started it was 110 and now is 120,
Spa is range from 58 to 88 + top up 50 (hj) + (50) for others. And no strip mostly need +100 for touching inside boobs.
Ktv girls (viet bus) is 100 (4 hrs) or book for 500 (individual cost). Can add more girls +100 if you want. Group cost: Plus book room (min 188) + tips (130) + more drinks (80 to 100 per tower) DIVIDE by number of people.
FL ( geylang, other sites): 160 to few thousands depends on grade, age, nationality and service. Generally pay more for younger and chio ones. Cheaper ones are usually cheap for a reason.

On service
ML strip SN mostly, lie beside you, some can zhut, most cannot kiss, some light massage in a full private setting unless its a shared apart. Can talk a lot if find the right one.
SPA most cant strip even SN, those that do more fj included are usually older and i dont find attractive. Some curtain joints and poor sound cover makes privacy a bit of a concern.
KTV can dfk, zhut for 100 is a steal actually. But they butterfly so u taste other ppl silava maybe? Unless u book whole night. Dont do hj in ktv (not sure if norm). Young syt are plenty here. Take out fj range from 500 to 1000 for 1 shot + hotel fee. 99% of ktv girls can bring out fj.
Plenty of syt and dont rush to choose 1 set of girls. Most viet lousy english so comms is a problem.
FL also has landmines. Some dont allow zhut or dfk so need to ask upfront. But expect easier to find 19 to 22 yo syt if u found the right one with all services available.

Dont really agree with the feelings though, just go for what suits you best and finish the job with your limited or unlimited money.

Last edited by Moshimosh; Today at 10:40 AM.
Old Today, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

OMG. Here goes the peace with loud trumpeting. Sigh...
Old Today, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecow101 View Post
No bro. I mean i am looking for her contact. Not met her before.

FR her meaning I promise to write a review. Sorry was abit confusing. FR means field report
SMS is the best way.

bro, if you are new and does not appear in their database, its probably hard to get her to respond.

I am in the database, but she's never responded to me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1